Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheunger

11-18-2012

Looks like im going to be using Nidalee a lot more

FuchsiaTiger123

11-18-2012

Hey, I have the Leopard Nidalee skin. I bought before riot got rid of it so I'm wondering are you updating ALL skins like mine, her witch skin, her winter skin. I dont know the name of her winter skin and forgot her witch skins name :P

FuchsiaTiger123

11-18-2012

KOG MAW, CHO GATH, AKALI, MASTER YI! re-make or visusal upgrade one of them next

OmeQuicksilver

11-18-2012

FINALLY I can play one of my fav champs without looking like a Nintendo 64 character.

SerenityPower

11-18-2012

OMG! She looks so good now. I hated that dorito feet.

~Serena

SerenityPower

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialSAYU View Post
Lets make a quick list of champions that need makeovers, in order of most importance to least importance. Sion, Sivir, Annie, Master Yi, Malphite, Katarina, Pantheon, and Tryndamere
What's wrong with Kat?

Asterianth

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialSAYU View Post
Lets make a quick list of champions that need makeovers, in order of most importance to least importance. Sion, Sivir, Annie, Master Yi, Malphite, Katarina, Pantheon, and Tryndamere
Kat has already a new model, the others are the only ones left

HuskyxJ

11-18-2012

PLease everyone like and tell them to do Sivir skins they ALL need major upgrades and good jobs guys

Crimson IV

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[aws2=news/November_2012/2012_11_14_Nidalee_Visual_Upgrade/Nidalee_comic.jpg]news/November_2012/2012_11_14_Nidalee_Visual_Upgrade/Nidalee_comic_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Many of you have been asking for a new look for Nidalee. We’re pleased to announce that we’ve heard you, and that you can expect a complete Visual Upgrade for the Bestial Huntress in an upcoming patch.

In addition to a new model for both lady and cougar, this update includes new animations and spell effects across both of her forms. We’ll also be upgrading the model and splash art for all of Nidalee’s skins, so you can enjoy the latest fashion, whether you’re a French Maid or a Pharaoh.

The next time you feel the need to go swiftly slinking through the brush, ready to pounce on an unsuspecting foe, do so knowing you look stunningly stylish.
what about leopard? Im just not sure because we cant buy the skin anymore and its the one i use the most.

UntoldEpic

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMéné View Post
what about leopard? Im just not sure because we cant buy the skin anymore and its the one i use the most.
All of her skins she has available and even old ones including Leopard, Snow Bunny, and Bewitched are all getting a visual upgrade