Gaining very few League Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ankies

04-16-2013

Hey everyone,

So I have been playing ranked a lot lately and have been noticing I have been getting about 13-17 points for a win and losing about 15-23 for a loss. The thing is, a few games ago i got only 8 points for winning, the game after that i got only 5 points for winning, and the game after that i got only 2 points for winning. Which is close to no help at all. And then the game after that, i lost 17 points. Which means that for the 3 games in a row that i won i still lost more points for losing ONE game than those 3 combined. Can anyone explain this system?

Thanks.

Causing Panic

04-16-2013

Right now you are division 1 which means if you get to 100lp and win your promo youll be to the next tier (silver) and since you cant drop tiers after you reach them (going from silver back down to bronze) that means they want to make sure you are ready to be promoted and not just got a lucky win streak going.

Ankies

04-16-2013

Ah i see... Well that makes sense. This is tough. I am at 97 points now so I hope I don't get two points again if I win lol. Thanks for the reply mate.