Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any chance of an Annie rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chessiere

11-14-2012

Annie has no need to be reworked. She's fine as it is. Besides, I heard they're going to buff burst champions for the Season 3.

penguinjerky

11-14-2012

the only change i'd like to see is a very minor buff that allows her to transfer her shield to an ally if she wants, similar to how morgana's shield works. would allow for some clutch saves and a bit of utility. otherwise, i think annie perfectly fits her niche (simple mage that will blow you the **** up if you mess up)

Shosuko

Recruiter

11-14-2012

The only thing I'd give her is some ms when her shield is up. Her biggest weakness is both the lack of an escape, and the lack of a gap closer. While she CAN stun ppl and nuke them, she just can't do it very easily... A little ms would go a long way.

RyuuMasken

11-14-2012

annie is love

she will probably get updated(visually and lore) eventually but i don't see any significant changes coming to her kit since she's in a pretty good niche

i just hope her lore doesn't turn her into a generic evil sadist child

Benign Sentinel

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Annie is so good though!

The Doctor RS

11-14-2012

I learnt to play on Annie. Her Q mana refund is a fantastic (maybe the best) way to train a new player to last hit. No t every champ needs to be super complex.

On top of that when played well she can still dominate and carry the **** out of her team.

Have you seen mah Bear Tibbah?