Any chance of an Annie rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Such League Wow

11-14-2012

Let's face it, Annie's kit is very dated and archaic compared to the newer champions. It's not that she's bad, but her kit could use a facelift of some sort, to add a little depth and complexity to her design. What do you guys think?

SuperJavelin

11-14-2012

Nah. Her kit's centered around introducing newer players to the concept of a burst mage while utilizing easy-to-use safety mechanisms like the shield and the stun, which can also be used offensively. She has no escape, but escapes are not easy-to-use safety mechanisms as repositioning is not a concept new players can grasp quickly.

She doesn't need complexity to her design since she's tailored for a lower skill level than, say, Orianna or Cassiopeia. New players have enough to think about with keeping track of passive stacks and deciding whether to play offensively or defensively based on the context of their lane situations.

Well made champ for her intended playerbase IMO.

Hellioning

11-14-2012

She's fine. Uncomplicated and definitely different from the champs of today, but fine.

Heartage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I think her kit is just fine and works just as well as many of the newer
champs' kits, as well...

QC Sniper

11-14-2012

I think its the most balanced champion right now. I dont see how you can give her something.

SinnerMagnius

11-14-2012

patience, patience. Supposedly some new items coming will help burst casters. She might be in a good place now, might not, we'll see though.

Epic Viperfalcon

11-14-2012

She's the cookie cutter mold of what an easily understood mage should be. I don't think she needs anything. Maybe another skin.. ... ...

Shoopman

11-14-2012

They already buffed her shield timer so she can get stuns up more easily, and to have more overall uptime on the shield. What more do you want?

iPwnjoo2

11-14-2012

Shes fine. All she really needs is just a visual upgrade so she can match the other flashy champions

Such League Wow

11-14-2012

lol ok then. sorry, i was under the consensus that most people find her to be boring.