I love nasus he still owns top against modern champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname16511293

11-14-2012

his q is sitll ridiculous when you farm for 20 straight minutes, just played a game where i got my q up to 1100 total after the enemy team let me farm all game. was still able to close gaps with my w as well as penetrate through armor with the e.

nasus just proves he can hang with the big crowd, im not all phased by any of these new champs coming out with special apilities like teleportation , high burst dps, and stealth etc

Ixbpoqdxl

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneegrowdamous View Post
his q is sitll ridiculous when you farm for 20 straight minutes
Well that's something any Toplane/Jungle combo will never let happen.

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

11-14-2012

Yup.. their top will definitely let you farm as Nasus..

swilson

11-14-2012

Yeah, I watched salce wreck face as nasus at 2500 elo, if 2.5k elo players cant stop nasus farming, no one can.

tempname16511293

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixbpoqdxl View Post
Well that's something any Toplane/Jungle combo will never let happen.

this is actually true, i was solo top agaisnt zed, and trundle babysat top lane with zed for the longest time, but eventually i lost my lane because i kept going back for health. but i hung in there and my team was giving up after kat was 12 and 0,. i farmed and understood that was more important than getting into fights. got into our first teamfight where kat ulted right off the bat knocking our entire team to half hp, i carry heal like a noob and used after her ult and i ulted went for kat, insta dead and enemy deaths followed shortly after

team morale raised tremendously after that fight. but we were facing a good team: kat, cait, voli, zed, and trundle

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilson View Post
Yeah, I watched salce wreck face as nasus at 2500 elo, if 2.5k elo players cant stop nasus farming, no one can.
Depends on the picks: Anyone who can disengage and burst rather quickly will be able to harass Nasus. Or mages that can constantly poke/ keep him low. What I'm basically saying is, depending on picks, junglers, and skill, one will be able to win or lose against Nasus. It's just that often those variables are in favor of the opponent---- not Nasus. Also, just because they're 2.5k elo doesn't mean they don't make mistakes. Tell me who Salce went up against and the team's junglers and if they don't favor Nasus, I'll gladly give you this argument! XD

Killerbogan

11-14-2012

yes i totaly agree with this with nasus's passive lifestean it really hard to push him out of lane and in the lower elos you just let lane push to your tower and last hit you get used to his dmg and you can farm him like a boss once you get your sheen and galcial you become really hard to deal with played him for 10 games like a few weeks ago and 9 were wins he pretty insane if you know him well.

tempname16511293

11-14-2012

nasus is awesome

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerbogan View Post
yes i totaly agree with this with nasus's passive lifestean it really hard to push him out of lane and in the lower elos you just let lane push to your tower and last hit you get used to his dmg and you can farm him like a boss once you get your sheen and galcial you become really hard to deal with played him for 10 games like a few weeks ago and 9 were wins he pretty insane if you know him well.
Hard to use that Lifesteal without pushing the lane.. or when you're being zoned out.