@Karma if only......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

She looked better, totally hating that whole two face black white thing shes got going reminds me of that old lady from 101 dalmatian and totally lacks all that grace and poise that is toted in her lore. Look at Divine Soraka and you can see the poise in her posture in Katarina's art her movements are so graceful that it is elegant. When I see Karma its like watch a little girl try to be a grown up putting on too much makeup and making poses that gives you a mixed feeling of laughter and nausea.

BBFSmokedCayenne

11-14-2012

Karma's outfit is an excellent rendition of her. Good side, dark side. The white representing support, heals, shields, hastes, while the black side representing burst, damage, and general hard combat.

another thing I find cool about karma is that her splash art is her in a purple dress, but her in-game art is in a black and white dress.. :P

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu View Post
She looked better, totally hating that whole two face black white thing shes got going reminds me of that old lady from 101 dalmatian and totally lacks all that grace and poise that is toted in her lore. Look at Divine Soraka and you can see the poise in her posture in Katarina's art her movements are so graceful that it is elegant. When I see Karma its like watch a little girl try to be a grown up putting on too much makeup and making poses that gives you a mixed feeling of laughter and nausea.
Soraka is a fallen goddess. Karma is a politician in a land of philosophers. Also her dress seems to be a mix of traditional outfits from the real world.