Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Siren/Banshee champion ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentEternal1

11-14-2012

So I was thinking about a siren or banshee themed champion, and I came up with some possible abilities/mechanics one could use. I don't have lore, or a name, but I imagine she'd be Shadow Isles related. I thought I'd just throw them out there, this is nowhere near a finished concept, feel free to critique or add.

I figure this champion for an AP/Support role, with different ideas focused on different things.

One of the things I thought of was an ammunition-based skillset centered on "voices" or some better name. Though, most of these abilities would work just as well without an ammo system.

(Passive) Siren's Veil- Champion receives bonus MR/Armor (or maybe Tenacity?) for each stack of "voices" she has. She generates "voices" passively on a timer.

Q- Steal Voice- Damages targeted enemy, silences them for a time, and adds a stack of "voices." There is a cap on the stack, maybe 5 or 7.

W- Siren's Call- I'm thinking either a line skillshot or a channeled ability. Does damage over time and charms target. If target reaches you, they take extra damage and are stunned. Consumes one "voice."

E- Throw Voice- Skillshot AoE (like Karthus or Cassiopeia) Consumes one "voice" to do damage in a targeted area. (Maybe slows)

R- Speak as One- Self-centered AoE. Provides self and allies in the area AD/AP for a time. Consumes one "voice" for each champion affected. (Maybe add a shield or move speed?) (Or maybe consumes all voices and has increased effect for each stack? And then refills voices?)

I had some other ability ideas and variants that I also thought were interesting or might bear switching out.

R- Last Word- Deals damage and silences all enemies around the champion. Champion recieves additional AP for each enemy silenced.

R- Siren's Song- Channeled AoE. Charms all enemies around the champion, dealing damage over time. Any enemy that reaches you takes additional damage.

Siren's Veil- A targeted spell shield.

Echolocation- Sends out a wave of sound, revealing all enemies it passes over. I was thinking like Ashe's Hawkshot, maybe on a minute cooldown. It'd also be cool if maybe instead of granting sight, it reveals them the way Rengar's Ulti does.

Wall of the Damned- Summons the spirits of the champion's past victims to form a wall that fears those who pass through it.

Wall of Mist- Creates a wall of mist that blocks vision across it. Champions could pass through it, maybe being slowed, but they can't see the other side. It'd probably be a huge pain to code, considering you'd have to calculate every enemy's line of sight to the wall.

Another good skillset for a support/AP would be Steal Voice, Echolocation, Throw Voice, and either Last Word or Siren's Song. That way she'd have a silence, a clairvoyance, a slow, and an AoE CC Ultimate.