Petition? - Make ranked wins show up in total "wins"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nonameguy

11-14-2012

I'll try to keep it short and sweet:

I play almost strictly ranked, and have almost 600 wins split between seasons 1 and 2. On top of that I have approximately 350 regular wins - in reality, about 950 total wins.

However, when I join an unranked game lobby (of any kind), I'm listed as a 350 win player. Here is my request -- why can't the "wins" display all the wins combined from previous seasons (and even current)?

I realize it's not a big deal overall, but people do start to judge now as "hey you only have 300 wins, you're a noob.." and so on.

TL;DR - make all wins (even if just from previous ranked seasons) show up in the summoner total wins view in lobbies.

Kelberry

11-15-2012

But, then how am I going to get my 1000th win with a Rioter? I have like 900 normal wins, and well, I had 700 ranked wins.
Also, this would look odd at season resets.

Nonameguy

11-15-2012

I somewhat agree, and maybe there's a middle-ground that could be met somehow.

It just seems... crappy for lack of a better term, that past seasons wins essentially completely disappear from view, and as a result you're (I'm) left giving the impression of being a much less experienced player than what I actually am.

Nonameguy

11-20-2012

Nobody else thinks is would be a good idea?

JJ Unbreakable

11-20-2012

I don't think it would be unreasonable to have ranked wins count towards total wins.
Perhaps, at the moment, the numbers are simply stored in different places.

Also, don't put "petition?" in your title. If you don't know what you're doing, I don't know what you're doing. Help me help you.