Sorry Riot, but Rengar is still broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13940001471ffbdf28d0e

11-14-2012

No, it is not his numbers, it is not his kit, it iIS how he scales.

Rengar is a strong solo lane pick. He has a free sustain, resistence, and nuke with cc. He has a escape that hunt someone offguards.
He makes you fear the bush and get zoned by the bush.

No matter how deep you nerf him, he will still be a good pick. It is the same thing nerfing Alistar.

This is not a problem, it is his kit.

But now take a look at it. He scales so well with level. All his abilities reduce thier cd by the level. They have good base damage and they still scales well with items. Of course anybody builds AP on Rengar anymore. So builds items doesn't affect his W.

Now, look his other abilities: 70% bonus damage on his E with on-hit efffect and good base damage nuke with cc.

150% attack speed bonus with Savagery with his Q.

43 armor and magic resist on his W, still doing damage and healing with Savagery.

Mov. speed bonus plus stealth on his R.

By looking this, I see: Great Burst and DPS with his Q; Sustained Damage, tankyness and sustain with W; 'okay" nuke with CC; Escape/initiation with R. Looking to this kit, you can already say: "This guy is OP, because of this kit"
This kit can make him OP, no doubt. Although, what makes him OP is the quantity of bonus attack speed he gets from his Q and the tankyness by the level he gets.

He already has a good armor/ level, attack speed/ level, why does he needs this amount of stats? I admit he has problems with HP, but I think his resistences make him tanky enough so he doesn't need to spend gold in HP items.
Seriously, he is god-tier in lane, god-tier 1vs1, strong mid-game and good late-game.

Saintvicious, Ocelote, Westrice, HotshotGG, Wingsofdeathx, 4notonebadbrad, hafu already said that he is OP right now.

"Oh but he only have 44% win rate on lolking." Alistar had 45% and kept getting nerfed. He has low winrate because he is always banned and when he is not, a person say "Oh, he is not banned, I am playing him and kickass!" But he is not used playing him and he fails.

Summarizing: He scales so well, his lane is good, his teamfight is not bad and his 1vs1 is god-tier. This makes him OP.

If you agree/disagree, you can post here to share your opinion.

Soulreacher

11-14-2012

ok tnx let me scale how much i care too

Veuillez

11-14-2012

He doesn't scale particularly well (most assassins and/or tanky bruisers, depending on how you build him, don't). A lot of top laners counter him. He has no gap-closer in teamfights unless you're fighting in a bush, and he gets dunked 1v1 by a LOT of champs.

Blackbird300

11-14-2012

How would you know anything about this game when you're only level 5? Just leave.

Isist

11-14-2012

funny cause Rengar nerfed to release level.

and release Rengar got so much QQ

RavenMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

He doesn't fly out of nowhere and kill me instantly anymore mid-late. I am thankful for that.

Internet

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isist View Post

Hes actually weaker then release stat wise now.

By a lot.
he was just buggy on release.

iKeychain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Rengar has to work really hard to snowball now. He's not nearly as bad as he used to be, please get over it so Riot will stop nerfing a champion I really like playing. They did it to Urgot.

Korialstri

11-14-2012

Rengar is squishy, and his heal doesn't heal that much if you're continuously harassing him.

Although, his ult's fade time is annoying.. it makes it hard to gank him. But Oracles solves that!

Rengar is fine, let's focus on nerfing other champs, like Zed's massive laning potential >.<

IS13940001471ffbdf28d0e

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veuillez View Post
He doesn't scale particularly well (most assassins and/or tanky bruisers, depending on how you build him, don't). A lot of top laners counter him. He has no gap-closer in teamfights unless you're fighting in a bush, and he gets dunked 1v1 by a LOT of champs.
He scales well, all his abilities gets low cooldown by their level, his Q has 300% AD with Savagery. He can jump into someone with his ult too, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korialstri View Post
Rengar is squishy, and his heal doesn't heal that much if you're continuously harassing him.

Although, his ult's fade time is annoying.. it makes it hard to gank him. But Oracles solves that!

Rengar is fine, let's focus on nerfing other champs, like Zed's massive laning potential >.<
He has low HP, I agree. But he has a lot of resistences. 43 bonus armor and MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isist View Post

People learn how to play with him. Malphite was OP by months and xHazzard discovered him playing as a sub for CLG and everybody played Malphite then and he got nerfed. People learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbird300 View Post
How would you know anything about this game when you're only level 5? Just leave.
This is a smurf. I wanted to post on this forum here because more would read it. I play on EUW btw.