Having trouble finding the right champs for you???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecclesian

11-14-2012

First find your style. Find the way you like to play. You may like playing aggressively or you may be a patient player. Some people like to have the most kills on their team, others like to have the most assists, even some (like myself) pride themselves on having the least number of deaths. Minion kills is another thing that some players go for.

We all have different styles. My style is a very cautious style. I like to play it safe and only go for kills when I know I can survive. If I do go suicide, it's because I am trying to get a multi-kill. I also like to hide and ambush players. I enjoy standing behind my initiating tanks and melting people at range or taking out an out of place enemy squishy champ. Because of my play style, I rock with champs like Kogmaw, Teemo, and Elise.

You must find out how you fit into the game and how you can be useful to your team. It's not about you winning, it's about your team winning. If everyone wants to pick AD style champs they will lose every game because the enemy will all buy armor and thornmail. If nobody picks any tanks then your team is likely to get stomped during team fights by the enemy tanks rushing in stunning and slowing everyone. Once you find you style and the best way you can fit in with your team, that's when you really get to feel what LoL is all about.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I'd like to add a few champions from a different play style to this...

I'm the vicious aggressive player myself. I'll have em pushed up against the tower and still want to kill them. I'm the guy who tower dives and gets away clean, or trades a kill in a 2v1. I'm the kind of support to die to get my lane partner a few kills more. I have a huge problem with people (especially junglers...) ganking me as a result, and I'm always out of mana from using my abilities so relentlessly. People can't ignore me. I draw attention, and I draw a lot of it. Riven, Vladimir, and Sona are a few of my staple choices to crush the lane, but also survive the retaliation.