Lyte - Can you explain this to me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD2

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Are you serious? Who the F cares about what PRO players do? In professional football you have people cussing all the time (in actual games too!). Riot isn't stupid - pro players are incredibly important to Riot as an e-sport. You jealous losers need to get a grip. If the other players in the game they are playing with don't report them and don't feel they are toxic WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE? Answer? Jealousy. Envy. Pathetic emotions from pathetic people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberas View Post
Lyte y dont u just admit you got the best job in the world because every brain washed fool here is doing it for u?smiles and such
What the anti-tribunalists really need is smarter people that communicate well and in a respectful manner... but those people don't exist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
Are you serious? Who the F cares about what PRO players do? In professional football you have people cussing all the time (in actual games too!). Riot isn't stupid - pro players are incredibly important to Riot as an e-sport. You jealous losers need to get a grip. If the other players in the game they are playing with don't report them and don't feel they are toxic WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE? Answer? Jealousy. Envy. Pathetic emotions from pathetic people.
Very poorly written with some valid ideas...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malvolent

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
Are you serious? Who the F cares about what PRO players do? In professional football you have people cussing all the time (in actual games too!). Riot isn't stupid - pro players are incredibly important to Riot as an e-sport. You jealous losers need to get a grip. If the other players in the game they are playing with don't report them and don't feel they are toxic WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE? Answer? Jealousy. Envy. Pathetic emotions from pathetic people.
Thats the type of thinking thats wrong with people. Who cares if they are important? Have some morals, have some values and make the rules apply to same to everyone.

Its the same as saying that "politicians" are incredibly important because we need them to run the country therefore they shouldn't have to follow the same laws as everyone else does and can do whatever they like. O wait, that is already the way it is because of your type of thinking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD2

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolent View Post
Thats the type of thinking thats wrong with people. Who cares if they are important? Have some morals, have some values and make the rules apply to same to everyone.

Its the same as saying that "politicians" are incredibly important because we need them to run the country therefore they shouldn't have to follow the same laws as everyone else does and can do whatever they like. O wait, that is already the way it is because of your type of thinking.
Rules? If they are reported they go through tribunal. What the OP is asking for is special consideration because they happen to stream the game. That's BS and grounded in petty jealousy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbeliever1284

Member

11-15-2012

no he didnt say he was waiting until season 3. He said in season 3 they will be more proactive, Your assuming that pro players dont receive bans, they do. Also, try to take into consideration the fact that these decisions cant just be made by one person over night. Its a team of people, coming up with a plan, that effects millions of players. This isnt ultima online that peaked at 100k players. This is a game that has more players than WoW.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD2

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeliever1284 View Post
no he didnt say he was waiting until season 3. He said in season 3 they will be more proactive, Your assuming that pro players dont receive bans, they do. Also, try to take into consideration the fact that these decisions cant just be made by one person over night. Its a team of people, coming up with a plan, that effects millions of players. This isnt ultima online that peaked at 100k players. This is a game that has more players than WoW.
I'm talking about OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honfagexperiment

Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
wrong. Riot has their own page that features streamers. http://competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com/streamers/

Are the streams hosted by other websites? yes. Does riot have to feature them on their own website? no.
no, I'm not wrong, and you say why in your own post, the streamers are hosted and sponsored by other sites, such as ustream, twitch, own3d, etc., that page is just a list of popular LoL streams for people to browse easily, the most Riot can do is remove them from that page, but they will still be sponsored and featured by the streaming site, and thousands of people will still watch them whether they're "featured" by Riot or not


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honfagexperiment View Post
no, I'm not wrong, and you say why in your own post, the streamers are hosted and sponsored by other sites, such as ustream, twitch, own3d, etc., that page is just a list of popular LoL streams for people to browse easily, the most Riot can do is remove them from that page, but they will still be sponsored and featured by the streaming site, and thousands of people will still watch them whether they're "featured" by Riot or not

Perhaps in stead of wrong, I should have said irrelevant. While what you typed was correct, it has nothing to do with the discussion in this thread, but I see by your posts (even if I misspoke) that you have an accurate understanding of what is.

Also, I don't think that most of them deserve even being removed from the featured streamer page even if they do look in to the accusations made in this thread. I've watched Dan quite a bit and I've seen him type something reportable once.... and considering the number of games he plays that is not a lot. Dan just goes low morale emo mode when he starts losing.