[Bug][Zed Patch] Bug Splat when beginning to load the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiniSantur

11-14-2012

Since the recent Zed update I am not able to play any type of game in League. This is because when I am about to start playing a match my client simply crashes the "BugSplat" window comes up. If I try to reconnect, the same happens.

I have been informed, however, that third-party programs can crash my game(Such as LoLRecorder). I closed the recorder and the game would still crash.
Then, I also found out I could "Repair" my game files by opening the patcher and selecting the "Repair" option in the Options menu(Yellow Cog)

So far, I have only tried these two. I cannot find/think of another other than reinstalling the whole game, but doesn't the "Repair" option do that?

Also, the client started crashing since the Zed update, and my firewalls have never affected the game.

Here's my exact steps:

Open patcher.
Select "Play" in lobby.
Enter queue for a normal draft game in Summoner's Rift.
Enter matchmaking.
Select champion "Kog'Maw"
Team finishes selecting champions.
PVP.Net minimizes and the League of Legends Icon window pops up.
Icon window closes, screen goes black as if the GameClient window was opening.
BugSplat message appears, closing the Game Client window.

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but the BugSplat window has 4 files in "Report Details".
These are the files:

LOL_PublicOGJT58C4.dmp -- Path: C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Local\Temp
CIJ975U4.xml* -- Path:C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Local\Temp
2012-11-14_17-42-15_r3dlog.txt -- Path: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\\Logs\Game - R3d Logs\
2012-11-14_17-42-46_League of Legends.log -- Path: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.200\deploy\

I guess these are Logs for Riot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Archangel21

11-14-2012

This has been happening and has happened to me since the kha'zix's patch. And their are people before the Kha'zix's patch who have had this problem. So Riot please, I know you guy's do a lot, but i've seen over 200 people with this particular problem. So please fix this.

Deity of Death

11-14-2012

Happened to me 3 times now, In the past it happened randomly out of no where and would just go away just like it came, I can't even play knowing I might not even make it... my next ban is life I believe.They really need to fix this I did send in a request to remove my leaves because of it, you guys should do the same and hopefully they will try to fix.

MiniSantur

11-17-2012

Hey guys! I know what can cause this issue! There are many causes tho. Mine was an outdated AdobeAIR. Yours should be 3.5 for it to work properly!
Other causes can be:

Windows updates(run them all)
Video Card Updates(Run them too!)
Corrupt files(run the Fix in the launcher in the options menu[Yellow Cog])
3rd party programs(Such as LoLRecorder, LoLHelper)

There might be more! Good Luck!

TwistedVampire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Same thing happens to me on everygame & every champ, even when I DO run LoLreplay it still doesn't work, not even LoLreplay works. I hope they fix this!

Exodia36

11-22-2012

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME

5 crashes in 3 days

1 of them is ranked too

i repaired 3 times and after 1 game it would simply crash again

PLEASE RIOT FIX THIS YOUR CAUSING ME TO GET BANNED

TwistedVampire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

bump, this is still on going for me...

Garrus Vakariian

12-01-2012

Bump, this is happening to me right now. i can't join any games and i've tried repairing and updating everything.

TwistedVampire

12-02-2012

bump

SUBSONiiC

12-02-2012

This is also happening to be. Same error just different Numbers and Letters.

Iv updated windows
Updated graphics card drivers
Uninstalled LoLreplay
Complete LoL Uninstall and Reinstall
Even Repaired LoL after it happened again.
Seems like i can only play 1 game per reinstall then it happens after i try to play another game from there on out.

I really hope a rioter sees this page. this is a huge annoying problem...
i dont know what else to do :x