Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Gold Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chipy

11-14-2012

Hello Riot,
Me and my ranked team (Team vElitez) got to gold rating during season 2. We went 4-1 going up vs diamond players which was very difficult for me as a silver elo player. After we went 4-1 we stopped because we hit gold and just wanted gold for that season. We thought we had to PLAY 5 games to get the reward and not WIN 5 games. Plus we didn't want to keep going because the games to get to gold were already hard enough. All i want is the gold rewards that i feel i deserve.
I feel that i deserve these prizes because of how hard we worked to get there with practicing and playing versus players that were diamond ranking. I really hope i can get my rewards because i have been playing this game for 2 years with no worries and spent so much money on this game because i trust it and love it.

Sincerely,
SuigetsuHozuki23

Screenshot of the teams rating (1472)

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...goldrating.png (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/attachments/token/istqokczcjsq53v/?name=goldrating.png)

Chipy

11-14-2012

I would just like a response from Riot please

Chipy

11-14-2012

Bump for Riot Answer please

Chipy

11-14-2012

BUmp again

huntéd

11-14-2012

Im pretty sure gold ELO is 1.5k.

JudoPunch

11-14-2012

I am having with a similar issue glad its not ONLY me.