An EARLY petition for the Winter Summoner Rift map!

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OvernightSiren

10-25-2012

In light of the sad news that we won't be seeing the Harrowing map skin for Summoner's Rift, I'd like to humbly ask Riot that we do get the Winter/Snowy skin for Summoner's Rift come Christmas. I know it takes a lot of work, but I'm sure the community would appreciate it.

My fantasy has always been purchasable "rift skins", where players could purchase skins for Summoner's Rift that only they/spectators could see, just to add some flavor to the game. Skins like the snowy one, Harrowing, a rift skin for the streets of Demacia, Ionia, Noxus, Freljord, etc. I think the latter of these would help enrich the lore and get more characters interested in looking into it.

But back on topic, I know I'm not alone in my desire to see the winter skin for Summoner's Rift come back. So... riot pls

Kyrrion

10-25-2012

Actually last spring I remember a red post saying they took the winter down to redo it. Not 100% sure, so don't get your hopes up.

violatedillusion

10-25-2012

i agree and will help you carry this burden Overnightsiren....... for as long as it is yours to bear.

UPVOTE PEOPLE!!!

Roosevelt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Bump, I love the winter map.

Templar2k7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

POLL WHERe

StopTryingKid

10-25-2012

Riot pls

Ryxga

10-25-2012

I completely and wholeheartedly agree! I would love to roam the streets of Noxus or Piltover, perhaps even play near the mouth of the Void. Plus, I REALLY want that snowy skin to be available in the winter time.

Tenmar

10-25-2012

Riot Games HATES CHRISTMAS! Tonight, their heart shrunk three sizes that day.

OvernightSiren

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar2k7 View Post
POLL WHERe
Oh ****! I forgot to add a poll! And I think it's too late to edit my post to make a poll.

Pleasurewizard

10-25-2012

bump

1234511 ... 12