Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Can Riot make a Campaign? Or just give us a deeper insight into LoL lore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ll Tolack ll

Hey I've been playing LoL for a bit now and I'm hooked on the lore. It just seems like it'd be so fun to have some missions where you pick a champion and depending on their loyalties (and personal goals), you are given a campaign to play. I know that with the number of heroes in LoL that it'd be a ridiculously huge ask for a campaign for each champion, but what about for each nation/city state? For example, a Noxian War Machine campaign with battlegrounds in Freljord (fighting barbarians), in Ionia, and in other locations (eg; Minitor villages all the way up to Alistars, the multiple Demencian conflicts, ect).

I'm simply asking for missions that give us more of a story line (hell, you could even make a community competition that could affect the lore). This probably won't be seen by a riot employee but meh, one can hope they'll see and take it into consideration.