Frames?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korky

11-14-2012

Hey ya'll,

First post so don't harp on me too much but I have a gray frame around my champ during the loading screen and nobody else has any. I spectated a game and everybody in that game had like gold and platinum frames around their champs. I'm wondering where I can read up on the frame I keep seeing around my champ during the loading screen. Also I'd like more info about the ribbons I see in the upper left hand corner of the champ during the loading screen. I'm sure it's out there but I've searched and can't find the info anywhere. Thanks!

Korky

natthegreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hello. You might need to go to a doctors immediately, you are probably suffering from a colorblind disorder

Korky

11-14-2012

Go spectate one of the games they always have in the upper left corner of the main screen and you'll probably see the frames I'm talking about. And the ribbons used to be all red, but now they are yellow and green and I'd like to read about that kind of stuff. Thanks!

Korky

11-14-2012

Just one troll?? Nobody knows about these things at all?? People I play with are constantly asking me about it but I don't know how I got a special frame around my champ either. C'mon somebody send me a link or drop some knowledge please!