5-1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pantheon411

11-14-2012

in rank so far, been carrying most of my games with some help thank god! Feels good being put with decent players and not idiots.

Anyway i was wondering when will my elo show? i tho it was after a total amount of 5games.

WellWHOOOOSThis

11-14-2012

For ranked teams it's 5 games. For solo/duo it's 10 games.

Grann Brigitte

11-14-2012

Sounds fun, most people get afks and trolls

IamOptimusPrime

11-14-2012

I was also wondering.4-0 here. I herd "until it stabilizes" but i don't know what that means. After 10 games? idk

common source

11-14-2012

What are your preferred roles/champs?

SteelbornX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I'm 5-1 as well. If you go to lolking or just hover over your name after the game, you'll still see it even if it says unranked or 0.

xPandaz420

11-14-2012

6-2 It feels like a different game o3o

Pantheon411

11-14-2012

im actually being team mate with people my level feels good. Also i been playing Jungle/mid/Adc or Support, last game i went 8-1 ez and adc is my worst role but i had a over all good team who understood how to ward/invade/take turrets/ pull out in a bad team fight etc. Game ended with in 30mins or so.

Put ya if u feel like ur playing better then most people around u, go kill lane at bot with leona/panth/mundo/niddle etc .

Jungle with skarner/amum/malp/ali/panth/Shaco all really good

Mid with kat/diana/akail/malz/grag

Top lane with Jax/irela/Olaf/Vlad/Mord/Rumble/ Riven every one of these champs are REALLY great mid game/late game like jax/irela if they farm up/pick up some kills.

Like i said before in S2 i never dodged and just went with whatever i had for a team to learn and understand the game a bit better. Now on s3 once i see a teemo/renger i just dodge they usually troll or suck. Also if u feel as if your team is already fighting over a stupid role then dodge, If someone on your team doesn't know how to do anything BUT 1 role, Dodge that **** as we'll.

No need to play a game with someone who only knows how to play 1 champion/1 role it isn't worth the risk, i learned that in S2.