Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6300ip who to get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luckmaker

11-14-2012

I have saved up myself a lot of IP and I want to get a top lane or a jungler with it. I have narrowed my options down to three choices Rengar, Wukong, and Skarner. Who out of these would be the best to have? I am leaning towards Rengar but I'm worried he will be too weak with recent nerfs.

DeadlyBroccoli

11-14-2012

Teemo. For every lane.

Nifty Trout

11-14-2012

rengar is still a free elo shower
he actually counters teemo if you do it right

Dama Dama

11-14-2012

Rengar is still strong imo, shudnt be to worried about tht.
Skarner is currently one of the strongest junglers.

But since i just love playing wukong and im sure that anyone that plays him will have alot of laughs with his decoy and epic ultimate i must say. Go for the monkey king.

However if u just want to raise elo and win, go rengar. Skarner works like a charm no doubt, but rengar is a sick assassin, who easily takes his advantage to other lanes with his sick ganks.

PsychoB0b

11-14-2012

The answer is Draven. Always get Draven.