Questions for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid Is A Feeder

11-14-2012

Things like, would I use the build I normally use? I tend to steer away from 3v3 because of how different it is, and its confusing on what to build, who to play and not to play. Obviously there isnt a jungler or mid, and the objective is to destroy the nexus, destroy turrets and inhibitors while gaining control of the altars so you can get the buffs. But beyond that, would I use the same, or is certain team comps and certain types of characters better? Like close up is better then ranged, etc?

The Chaingang

11-14-2012

You tend to want at least one ranged aa champ for killing towers "safely", but keep in mind AD carries from Summoners Rift are sub-par choices. You also want 1 AP champ (can be the same champ as ranged aa) so they cant counter simply buy buying armour. Bruisers dominate the Treeline because their early game power is astounding (this is the same reason why ADCs are not so good).
You want to build your champs for the "mid game" (in Summoner's Rift terms) which is really the late game in 3v3 games. Flat stats are better than Regen stats (ex. Ruby crystal > Regrowth pendant). Lastly, gp/10 items suck because the games aren't long enough.
My favourite team comp is Renekton top, with Zyra and Kayle bot.

scazzaf

11-14-2012

Junglers do exist in this map, but its a team comp specific choice.
Honestly building similar ways to how you would build in 5s works just fine.