What is going on after S2?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Widdlefoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Ever since season 2 ended, I swear I'm loosing every game, these are just normal's because after I started losing so much I'm afraid to start up ranked's. Is this a normal thing to get teammates after the end of a season that really cant fair for themselves. I have played jungler in every match lately and I gank at level 2 get a kill or my team a kill but by that time either top or bot is already asking for help. Not to long after every lane is in dire need of help because they are losing there lane. Of course I have looked onto this to say "Maybe it's me" but a jungler cannot be everywhere at once. Sorry for the rant, but my honest question is, is this type of matchmaking normal after a season ends?

BlueLeaderOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Yes.

Edit: losing*, btw. Unless you aren't as tight as you were before, which might be a different issue entirely.

t3hep1cf47m4n

11-14-2012

Season 3 is happening after Season 2.

Widdlefoot

11-14-2012

Yea. thanks Blueleader I just fixed the grammar. Sorry I'm very bothered by this because I would win almost every game before hand but now I feel like I cant carry the whole team because everyone seems to be behind in lane.

Widdlefoot

11-14-2012

bump?