Who wants to do shrooms?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farmrush

10-06-2010

Okay, so I've been experimenting with AP Teemo in solo ranked and it's become this personal crusade of mine to become the greatest Teemo forever and ever. This thread is not about how bad Teemo is (but I'm sure you'll turn it into one). This thread is about looking for some curious level 30s who are interested in duo queuing with an AP Teemo.

Some facts first:

1) I am the greatest Teemo ever. If you contest this, you are wrong.
2) I am going to try to pick AP Teemo every game we duo queue. If I can't get Teemo I will default to a slightly less hilarious character.
3) My ranking is ~1300 at the present time (so impressive!).
4) You should not be concerned about your ranking that much.
5) I don't care what your ranking is.
6) I have a 70% win ratio with Teemo as of this post.
7) I will not tolerate angry, arrogant, rude, or belittling players. I play for fun, and raging because you think character X should use item Y and not item Z is pretty unacceptable. Telling your teammates they are terrible at everything is not going to help you win.

If you are interested, then please add me: Farmrush.

I am going to be on later tonight 9PM EST for a bit, but I will be on over the weekend too. I have a midterm to write so I'll check back when I get home and we can arrange whatever works for you.

~Sincerely, a friendly Teemo

Zarifes

10-06-2010

I wonder if Riot can ban him now for grieving ranked games?

IamGrimm

10-06-2010

AP Teemo < Burst AP Teemo.

DoggieDoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Partner with a jungle eve.

You'll both sink in ELO then you can kill lots of kids with AP Teemo, probably resulting in funnier gameplay.

Takalah

10-06-2010

my AD teemo walks all over your AP teemo. gg.

Kryptix

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takalah View Post
my AD teemo walks all over your AP teemo. gg.
My hybrid Teemo walks all over your AD Teemo that walks all over his AP Teemo. gg.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmrush View Post
7) I will not tolerate angry, arrogant, rude, or belittling players. I play for fun, and raging because you think character X should use item Y and not item Z is pretty unacceptable. Telling your teammates they are terrible at everything is not going to help you win.
while playing for fun is not inherently a bad thing, doing so to the extent of neglecting your performance WHEN YOUR TEAMMATES ARE DEPENDING ON YOUR PERFORMANCE is downright selfish, and, in your words, PRETTY FU*CKING UNACCEPTABLE.

normal games exist for a reason. they give you just as much IP and XP and you don't give 4 (possibly 9) other people a terrible day when you fu*ck around.

Viro Melchior

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASE STUN View Post
while playing for fun is not inherently a bad thing, doing so to the extent of neglecting your performance WHEN YOUR TEAMMATES ARE DEPENDING ON YOUR PERFORMANCE is downright selfish, and, in your words, PRETTY FU*CKING UNACCEPTABLE.

normal games exist for a reason. they give you just as much IP and XP and you don't give 4 (possibly 9) other people a terrible day when you fu*ck around.
Teemo is weak.
AP Teemo is the weakest Teemo build currently.

Go have fun in normal, don't make 3-4 unwilling players play handicapped in ranked because you want lols.