Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Syndra is still so bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

03-21-2013

Quote:
Homocastle:
Syndra is Kat's hard counter. She shunpo ults. Too bad, I QE her during her ult. Q W. Ult. I win the fight. I have lost ONE lane to Kat as Syn, and that was my third or fourth game when I didnt know about using her stun as well. I want to slap you for saying this. Thats like saying Akali should feed Nunu. Im sure its happened, but honestly now.

To be fair I said that four months ago back when Katarina was quite a bit stronger. Syndra has also gotten better since then as well.

Best Karma Ionia

03-21-2013

Quote:
Invictrix:
To be fair I said that four months ago back when Katarina was quite a bit stronger. Syndra has also gotten better since then as well.

What the hell. Who bumped this thread from 4 months ago. I didnt even notice. Apologies.

Invictrix

03-21-2013

Quote:
Homocastle:
What the hell. Who bumped this thread from 4 months ago. I didnt even notice. Apologies.

It's k thread necromancers happen.

OnlyJohnHere

03-22-2013

Quote:
Litoeon:
She's fine where she is tbh, I've played her a hell of a lot since release ( she's now my favorite )
her kit is amazing but people just seem to be very bad....

I never seen a good Syndra until I bought her. Her range and potential in mid is amazing! Haven't had a problem winning my lane with her at all.

Shifty09

03-22-2013

Syndra is from champion which u can be sure u will win once u see who is against at mid ...
Champions like Teemo , Annie , Ryze , Karthus , Fiddle , Katarina , would be very easy target for u regardless the player Bec Syndra have insane range at W and Q
other Champions might annoy Syndra little , like Fizz , mid talon , Akali and lux .... Player would need to make special combo against them depends on their moves on escaping from Q

Anyway topic about Bad Syndra , im sorry its useless because she is very op champion.. and once to be used to her .. u going to rock especially after lv 9 when Q is maxed , squichi targets might lose 25% of hp and Syndra is having only 70ap and magic penetration boots