We get a new border on icons, but LFG still can't hold more than 200 people.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealEstateGuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant Comet View Post
That's exactly it. I like playing normal match-made games, but I also like putting together a group wherein people actually *want* to play a specific role or run a specific comp. I continuously have 295+ people on my friends list, but that doesn't mean I always have the right players on to mess around with the kind of things I want. It would be nice to if clicking "Looking for Group" put you into a new channel if the first was full.
One solution may be to remove people who enter queue from all chat rooms that they are in. (or from the champ select - for all of you conspiracy theorists out there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorakä View Post
How do the threads like "my girlfriend left me" get attention from reds and the general community, but a sincere topic gets ignored?
Quote:
Originally Posted by InertBlowfish View Post
Because the majority of LoL players love having a taste of what having a girlfriend is like.
Most don't care about LFG.
Probably because they can't even get into it. Obv. right?

Constant Comet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-14-2012

Seriously. Looking for Group 2 needs to exist pls.

bDAD senpai

11-14-2012

I had no idea people actually used the chat channels.. played since beta and never once stepped into them

Rurumiki

11-14-2012

There's chat channels?

Sevenix

Adjudicator

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant Comet View Post
Seriously. Looking for Group 2 needs to exist pls.
Why don't you just create it and start using it?

RealEstateGuru

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenix View Post
Why don't you just create it and start using it?
Because you would be the only person in it at any given time?

Constant Comet

Adjudicator

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorakä View Post
Because you would be the only person in it at any given time?

That's exactly it. I like playing normal match-made games, but I also like putting together a group wherein people actually *want* to play a specific role or run a specific comp. I continuously have 295+ people on my friends list, but that doesn't mean I always have the right players on to mess around with the kind of things I want. It would be nice to if clicking "Looking for Group" put you into a new channel if the first was full.

Maximum Can

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakka Jiten View Post
I had no idea people actually used the chat channels.. played since beta and never once stepped into them
same, they are out of the way for the most part.

CamaHa

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakka Jiten View Post
Oh I went there once long time ago. Too much spam, some random conversations and only 1 out of every 30 ppl in chat were actually looking for match.

Brianmc

11-26-2012

why **** cant the chatrooms hold mmore then 200 people. You have what like over 1million players on the NA server yet you can only hold2!?!