Your score actually does matter.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revenancer

10-06-2010

You can also die pretty easily doing what you're supposed to be doing if no one else is. Even if you're DPS there's a difference between dying and feeding. I've started fairly negative and flipped it around once the team gets its act together a ton of times.

Tipzntrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Man. If you lose a teamfight, who dies? The tank and any initators.

Do they get assists? No, because you lost the teamfight.

If a lane gets ganked, who dies? If the tank is doing their job right, they'll use what they have to take the focus off of the squishie, and be more vulnerable. If they save your ass, they won't be getting an assist, and they will take a death.

If a gank/initiation goes wrong, can the initiators escape? No. Do they get an assist? No.

It's a team game. If they have a bad score, something is wrong, but it's not always their fault and it's almost never their fault alone.

QNecron

10-06-2010

I've gone 0/0/15+ many games with Taric, guess I should start focusing on killing!

Prepare to get BaDaZzLeD!!!

happycakeman

10-06-2010

Definitely can come back from 0/4/0 if you picked a champ that has utility to the team, but it does dishearten your team mates in solo que because your KDR is how they gauge your ability.

The major problem with an bad KDR early on is that it lowers morale and can start the seed of doubt among your teammates which is far more dangerous than any skill your opponent may have imo.

If you can successfully convince your team that everything will be alright and that you will still be able to do your job, you will have a better chance of winning... but you still need to stop the bleed so don't go balls out until your team is at an advantage.

tenebre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2010

Feeding: intentionally dieing to the other team to end the game/troll your team
Being Bad: Dieing a lot.

Kuraito

10-06-2010

1. Tanks, in general, should NOT have more kills then they do deaths in anything resembling a close game. By the very definition of what a Tank is leads to him taking more deaths and getting less kills. If you count Assists as half a kill though, tanks will usually have a very, VERY high K/D ratio due to the fact they are always helping in team fights.

2. Sometimes, you just have an off game and calling someone a feeder doesn't help that. For example, If your poor Gangplank is messing up and knows he's messing up, leading to an early game 0/3/0, chewing him out isn't going to accomplish anything, especially considering that he could very likely turn it around, use some ults to swing mid game team fights and become the late game powerhouse you need to win the game. I've seen it happen time and time again for champions who get really powerful late game. If you yell at him and demoralize the Gangplank further, that is less likely to happen.

3. I get the feeling this thread was created because you decided to chew someone out for being bad and they tried to rationalize it. Often times, this is them attempting to raise their own morale in the face of failure and keep a positive attitude. By doing your best to destroy their efforts at this, you are doing nothing but destroying any chance of winning because you needed to throw a fit to make yourself feel better. Now, I understand there is a thing line between someone just being an idiot and someone who's just having a tough time, but it troubles me that this thread implies that you think it's ok and even positive to badger and demoralize teammates due to your own sense of superiority. It is not. Forgive my bluntness, but I cannot stress this point enough. It is unprofessional, rude, uncivilized and suggests a lack of sportsmanship, maturity and fellowship essential to team based games.

I hope in the future you will think a bit more on how you would feel if you were just having a rough early game, trying your best to turn it around and make yourself useful, only to be chewed out by a teammate.