Your score actually does matter.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swampf0x

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrosed View Post
Theres a difference between lack of communication and just plain being terrible.

I had a Jax that would refuse to hug the top tower even after explaining to him that he was taking unneccessary damage.

QNecron

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnrealX View Post
i finished a ranked game at 1-5-14 today... the 3 players on my team said i was the best amumu they played with

I jungled allowing a nasus to get free farm, then ganked top two times getting our trist (was was mid) to 3-0 and we rolled from there... i would take deathes because they would retreat as i was focused by thier slows and everything, resulting in 4 deaths and saving many more

KDR doesnt matter as long as your useful... ive lost games when a 0/8/1 nunu warded the entire map and our team just got ganked to hell
Amumu in ranked... pfft I call BS! (jk)

Holy Malevolence

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSeaCow View Post
Quick question 1-3-20 as Sona and I am bad right? I swear people forget the third number even exists... They called me a feeder and I was bad even though I was support? But yes 0-4-0 is bad.
You let Sona die. That's inexcusable.

Carabao

10-06-2010

assists are more important than kills in my opinion. It shows who participates more in team fights and actually achieving to kill the opponent. Kills are for those that can get them without help or manages to last hit the enemy champion in a team fight. Deaths show who gets targeted constantly in team fights or ganks or manages to feed on accident due to lane opposition or miscommunications or plain stupidity.

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

I've seen some helpful tanks that do their job by have a bad score.

da 2nd amendment

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Believe me, i do understand that the ideal score for a tank or support character is 0-0-9000. However, if you don't help the team (by dying without good reason --> stealing 1st dragon, saving teammates, tanking towers, etc) then you shouldn't hide behind this idea that "it's ok because youre the tank"

decilittle

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoShogun View Post
Not necessarily. What if my team's carry is really awful, and I am shen and have innate damage output. Should I let the enemy survive for hopes that my idiot Ashe will kill them? I don't think so. Tanking comes first, but if a tank gets a kill, don't yell at them.
I'd rather my idiot carry get the kills than the tank. Any moron can right click and kill somebody.

RennyB

10-06-2010

i played a game where i had a terrible kd as rammus but i still initiated every team fight and taunted the carries to keep em from hurtin my squishy little babies did a little damage and was the one who got focused. But even though i didnt come out of every team fight alive, the tanking i did lead to our victory.

Convenant

10-06-2010

In low ELO it's true.

In high ELO, where people have proved over and over that they are CAPABLE of being a good player, it's definitely just a failure of communication.

Instead of just blaming him, support/help him... you win as a team. Your yelling will not make you win. The game coding simple does not care about your text inputs, no matter how mad they seem.

NoShogun

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilvix View Post
I'd rather my idiot carry get the kills than the tank. Any moron can right click and kill somebody.
You'd be surprised

solo queue can put you against and with some dumb people