Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your score actually does matter.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

da 2nd amendment

10-06-2010

If you go 0-4-0 ten minutes into the game, you are feeding.

That's it.

None of this "I'm the tank" "stop blaming the tank" "lol score doesnt matter" BULLSH*T.

decilittle

Recruiter

10-06-2010

"I'm the tank" wouldn't that mean you get assists, yea?

Zarifes

10-06-2010

It doesn't matter if you have assists to back your low K/D.

But if you're 1/8/1 as a tank, yeah...you're bad.

edit: I worded that wrong...sorry.

Your score doesn't matter so long as you have a high number of assists to back the low K/D ratio.

CptSeaCow

10-06-2010

Quick question 1-3-20 as Sona and I am bad right? I swear people forget the third number even exists... They called me a feeder and I was bad even though I was support? But yes 0-4-0 is bad.

GenesisDante

10-06-2010

Wouldn't the tank die less due to having the highest survivability?

DSG

10-06-2010

As said on http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...199681&page=31 (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=199681&page=31)

Quote:
feeding is also a cause of miscommunication. There are situations you just can't help but feed - like a really annoying enemy comp on your lane that counters you and the teammates fail to communicate on switching lanes.

decilittle

Recruiter

10-06-2010

Quote:
Zarifes:
It doesn't matter if you have assists to back your low K/D.

But if you're 1/8/1 as a tank, yeah...you're bad.

That's just the thing, tanks arn't meant to have a high K/D. If you're the tank and you're getting kills instead of your carry getting them, then you deserve to lose.

BIack Infern0

10-06-2010

i finished a ranked game at 1-5-14 today... the 3 players on my team said i was the best amumu they played with

I jungled allowing a nasus to get free farm, then ganked top two times getting our trist (was was mid) to 3-0 and we rolled from there... i would take deathes because they would retreat as i was focused by thier slows and everything, resulting in 4 deaths and saving many more

KDR doesnt matter as long as your useful... ive lost games when a 0/8/1 nunu warded the entire map and our team just got ganked to hell

Doctor Awesome

10-06-2010

Quote:
GenesisDante:
Wouldn't the tank die less due to having the highest survivability?

Not really, because if the tank is doing his job, he's getting attacked by most of the enemy team, so as to divert their fire from his squishier allies. First to enter the battle, last to leave.

If the tank is dying frequently, that can be a sign that he's doing his job well, if everybody else is dying very little--as long as he's getting the assists to prove it.

NoShogun

10-06-2010

Quote:
Zilvix:
That's just the thing, tanks arn't meant to have a high K/D. If you're the tank and you're getting kills instead of your carry getting them, then you deserve to lose.

Not necessarily. What if my team's carry is really awful, and I am shen and have innate damage output. Should I let the enemy survive for hopes that my idiot Ashe will kill them? I don't think so. Tanking comes first, but if a tank gets a kill, don't yell at them.