An open letter to Riot about the 1350 skins (Dragon Trainer Lulu)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MustyToaster

11-14-2012

Dear Riot you have truly, honestly and literally raped me yesterday with the 1350 price on the new Lulu skin. I've played Lulu every single second in every single game I've ever played for my entire sad existence. As we all know I NEED TO BUY EVERY SKIN RELEASED; or so says the man who is pointing a gun in my face twelve hours a day, so really I have no choice. But since this is the League of Legends Community forums all arguments are logical and true, I’ll just base things on principle and common sense like all forum users do.

But let’s do some math shall we?

I work a whopping borderline slavery 5 hour shift three days a week. This nets me a modest 400$ a month.

Now let’s remove my daily Taco bell funds and my monthly psychotherapy bills: this leaves me at about 200$

Now we Riot slaves gain 115 RP per dollar minus bonus RP, after all I buy all my RP in 5$ increments since it’s the smart thing to do.

Dragon Trainer Lulu (or as I now call it: Hitler Communist Money Mitt Romney Riot Lulu) costs a whole 375 more RP than the average skin.

Normal skins balance out to about eight dollars per skin BUT: DTL (or as I know It HCMMRL) is a whole three dollers more!

Seriously that’s three “Beefy Five Layer Burritos TM” at Taco Bell!

Minus the two credits I take at community college I am only able to play your "game" eight hours a day leaving much to be desired. What Riot fails to understand is I live in the real hardcore world, or at least I see it from the window in my moms basement. I'm honestly considering going to DoTa 2 since Gaben and the Valve squad would never charge money for purely cosmetic items in a Free-To-Play game.

Riot obviously does zero work on this game with zero cost and I for one am offended I have to pay three more dollars for a new character with new animations and entirely remade effects package?!!!!??!?!!!11111

Life is so hard.

Such Worth

11-14-2012

ITT: sarcasm....lots of sarcasm

Oyxl

11-14-2012

Yes, but she's been used man, used! She's second hand now. She should be worth LESS. At least ten guys went over her to re"shape" Dragon Trainer Lulu. The only thing missing is a red light!

.....I'm grossing myself out by the thoughts of this.....

Blaine Tog

11-14-2012

-_-

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

lol'd.

I love taco bell

GreatOne23

11-14-2012

Lol - whiners going to try to bury this thread.

Upvoted.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

5/10

Hashii

11-14-2012

Derp.

SweederDerToten

11-14-2012

The price on the skins have been a little weird lately with Kha'zix and all idk why the feel the need to slightly increase prices i understand its a free game and all but it makes it harder for us poor people to see worth in putting money into it if we get less for it throwing 10$ or 20$ is a lot for me to put into something like a game and i'm even less likely to if more and more things become more expensive

Rurumiki

11-14-2012

Upvoted because "Seriously that’s three “Beefy Five Layer Burritos TM” at Taco Bell!" made me smile.