Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fouquet

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stomach God View Post
I am confused with the Orianna passive interaction. Doesn't her passive reset when she hits a new target? if so she can never get multiple stacks of her passive, surely it should work more like the vayne interaction?
but vayne's passive does no damage at all until it triggers 3 times. ori's deals damage with each strike. this item essentially makes her spread out her max passive damage potential every shot over 3 target

ObscureClockwork

11-14-2012

damn! ad gets a bunch of cool stuff O.o
i feel jealous as a mage lol

Grey Wolf

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
In short, your feedback will tell us which of these items are healthy and which of these items are evil.
So the TL; DR is ... Riot sucks at balance and is asking the players to find the abusive cases?

It seems Teemo and Twitch are drooling over this. Kayle is left out in the cold....

Mateus Fofao

11-14-2012

What about Twitch's Passive? Does it proc that as well?

NotBuzzJack

11-14-2012

So let's say Urgot gets this item, then he aims his attacks to distribute his passive to all 5 enemy champions. Then the Maokai on Urgot's team uses his ult to provide a 20% reduction to his allies.

Is it just me or could this be a really powerful combo?

Titiln

11-14-2012

Does this work with draven

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

This is awesome. This is the most awesome thing I've seen in years. Do any of you have any idea what kind of team comps this is going to open up? Hurricane is single handedly going to validate AOE team compositions. Season 3 is going to be amazing.

Also, inb4 Teemo FotM.

NotBuzzJack

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus Fofao View Post
What about Twitch's Passive? Does it proc that as well?
He's already answered about all the interactions in one of his posts.

Get Swoll Son

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I'm pretty sure Teemo's Poison is just too strong on live at the moment overall, even against single targets.

But let's take a step back and think about Teemo for a second. What would you call a character with lots of AP that deals magic damage to multiple people in a team fight..?

I would call that a Sustained DPS Mage - which I think is kind of a neat way for Teemo to branch out.
It was before DFG nerf ... but now he lacks the burst and is as easily shut down as he always was. He needs extremely high poison damage to be viable.

Not really worried about how it'll interact with him.

However ... is this not going to be crazy with Frozen Mallet? It'll effectively be impossible to disengage from teamfights?

Edit: have you thought about reducing the % slow for FM?

ff6shadow

11-14-2012

Eh, Teemo's poison will probably need a small nerf. We should remember though that while he loves the attack speed and this spreads his poison, this is either a late game item or he's putting off buying a bunch of AP to make it downright dirty until late. That gives you time to find an answer to him, the answers being MR and HP, murdering the little ******* on sight so he can't ever get the money for good stuff, or sending assassins so that this item is "only" providing attack speed.