Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SEvicted

11-14-2012

While this sounds cool, I'm really worried about seeing a Teemo with this. He already makes the game incredibly boring, and I think if I see one poisoning everyone at once I'll probably toss my computer out the window.

At first glance, this item simply seems designed to piss people off as much as humanly possible. I really hope I'm wrong though, but if any of the new items are gonna get pulled after a couple days in game, my vote's on this one.

Stomach God

11-14-2012

I am confused with the Orianna passive interaction. Doesn't her passive reset when she hits a new target? if so she can never get multiple stacks of her passive, surely it should work more like the vayne interaction?

BeastRAGE

11-14-2012

Off topic but will teemo be gettin any love in S3?

Subz1

11-14-2012

orianna?

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Xyph, does this work with the Statikk shiv?

KevinDelMarr

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastRAGE View Post
Off topic but will teemo be gettin any love in S3?
Yep, it's called Runaan's Hurricane

xethik

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I'm pretty sure Teemo's Poison is just too strong on live at the moment overall, even against single targets.

But let's take a step back and think about Teemo for a second. What would you call a character with lots of AP that deals magic damage to multiple people in a team fight..?

I would call that a Sustained DPS Mage - which I think is kind of a neat way for Teemo to branch out.
Still the most annoying champion to play against, but even more so.

rathy Aro

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I see nothing wrong with IE/PD/BT trinity being core on a lot of carries. It's a simple, powerful and very effective play style that solidly states that you are focused on dealing as much single target damage. Just because it's popular, doesn't mean it's bad (outside of the fact that PD makes you super fast, negating the need for defensive options a lot of the times.)

Hurricane simply offers you the option of becoming more Multi-Target focused, rather than Single-target focused, if you decide that's worth doing for your character.
But haven't you expressed the desire for more varied builds? If IE/PD/BT is strictly better than any other AD carry build you lose a lot of potential for depth since you take away a lot of possible choices. If its an actual trade off for damage vs. safety then its ok, but core implies that you build these items regardless of the situation, which isn't very interesting.

JoeDerp

11-14-2012

Hmm.... Leona passive + someone with this item?
It'll proc that just like Lux procs her own, right?

Archeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

What if supports got this item and the said support player also has the "pickpocket" mastery activated?

Will they earn money thrice as fast?