Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenericallyNamed

11-14-2012

How does it work for Phage? I assume each bolt has it's own proc chance, but it could oddly be based on the main attacks proc.

Do the additional bolts trigger Warden's Mail, Thornmail, etc?

Minister of Pie

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiration View Post
How come you guys decided to purposefully not let Vayne's silver bolts work with this, but still allowed it on Orianna? It hurts both of their skills, yet you fixed it for Vayne but not Ori. Seems like one of them should be changed, at least for consistency.

Still, a very cool idea and am excited to wreck things as Teemo now!
Because AoE true damage is just......no. please no.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

How about the crazy case with kog maw??

Critkeeper

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushimkr View Post
So because cait's passive is every 6 shots at lvl 13, and one shot counts as two if in bush, does that mean that theoretically if she's standing in a bush and has hurricane she can get constant headshots?
That was my question, and according to what he has said i believe that is the case. Needless to say, this item is going to be core on caitlyn in season 3.

MEMEME670

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Yeah, but off the reduced % value.
Which is?

Here on Live we have no precedent for this. (Except yesterdays item preview, but there was no mention of that being a global aoe lifesteal standard.)

NotBuzzJack

11-14-2012

Will this item be in Varus' recommended build?

Oh and I feel it has to be asked, Blade of the Ruined King?

MagnissimusPrime

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Right, because Pixis not an on-hit effect and in fact uses the same rules as Hurricane in determining when *it* fires. Pix triggers when you attack, not when you hit thus it has no interactions with Hurricane whatsoever.
Okay now it makes sense to me, Pix and Hurricane are basically in a relatively new category of "on attack" effects. That's pretty cool actually.

(Oh and xypherious... thanks for lulu i bought her and played like 20 straight games as her last week. its really great to have a support so quirky and fun. thank whoever came up with the line "lets use all the colors" for her attack dialogue for me.)

kezarah

11-14-2012

will this work with zyra's plants/hiemer turrets?

Pika Fox

11-14-2012

So this would be a decent AP/AS on hit build item?

SteelBack Walrus

11-14-2012

What about Toxic Shot with Teemo? Do multiple people get poisoned?