Item Preview – The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrHarz

11-14-2012

Soooo, Pix?

Please tell me my dreams of running around as On-Hit Lulu while listening to the Gradius III soundtrack aren't folly.

Rustyemo

11-14-2012

will this affect kog W ?

SirGregarious

11-14-2012

Teemo poison!

Thirsty4Leonaid

11-14-2012

Are the extra shots auto-targeted to the closest two enemies or more so extra shots in a set arc? (like a ashe W)

and if its the 1st, if theres only 1-2 targets, do the extra shots not proc, or all get changed to accommodate the number of available enemies, essentially 1 main hit+off hit, on one target, and 1 off hit on another, or all 3 hits on one target? I really dont think it would work that way, but had to ask

Dig Imaptpie

11-14-2012

I'm still curious as to if Kog'Maw's W works with this. I would think so, but the Kayle situation makes me question it.

t3hep1cf47m4n

11-14-2012

so, kayle is pretty much the only champ who isn't going to work with any of the new items.

that, kinda sucks :|

Resiakedrøm

11-14-2012

Thanks again for another item preview

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

So how will this item interact with Twitch's Spray and Pray?

TransYorKer

11-14-2012

I do not think Vayne is a problem to Hurricane. Consider it not an on-hit, make her passive's tooltip apply to her AA and E and everything is fine.

Varidan

11-14-2012

So any word on whether or not this prioritizes champions? Not that it would matter too much in most cases (no minions around baron fights for example and they still charge some passives) but still good to know.