Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DubiousKing

11-14-2012

This post is going to be a bit long, as I have a lot of specific questions as to what would/wouldn't get applied with the bolts that haven't been addressed.

How does this interact with Draven's passive/Q? Do the bolts get the bonus damage from his Q? Would they apply his passive to secondary targets if he hits the primary target with his Q or a crit?

Do the bolts apply the true damage from Corki's passive?

Would Kayle's splash damage be applied to the secondary targets while E is active?

Do the bolts apply the resistance shred from Jayce's Transform: Mercury Cannon?

Does the magic damage from the passive half of Kennen's W get applied on the bolts? And if so, would it apply a mark of his passive to the secondary targets?

Does Lulu's passive apply to the secondary bolts? For instance, if she (or an ally she uses her E on) has this item and attacks, will the bolts from Hurricane also have Pix bolts of their own?

Would the bolts be able to pop Lux's passive like her autoattacks?

Does Orianna's passive apply to the secondary bolts?

Would Sona's passive be applied to targets hit by the secondary bolts?

If Tristana has Hurricane and the bolts kill their targets, does the passive from her E proc on those targets?

Would Ziggs' passive apply on the bolts?

ApoliK

11-14-2012

Thanks, will try it ASAP!

SheriffV2

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulliell View Post
Oh gob I just realized Kayle exists. Must know how her E works with this.
Probably the most obvious/logical way:
She'd do splash damage to those near her target (normal effect of her ability), and also shoot bolts to 2 extra targets near her target. The splash damage doesn't count as an "auto-attack", but just damage, so it won't proc this item.

So it's not as op as you people are hoping for on Kayle, it'll just increase her ranged aoe damaging potential.

Taikero

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeskaterX View Post
Has anyone posted about this + Tiamats on say fiora or something? I because fi this works on melee characters you could have some pretty sick aoe shred champs.
It doesn't work on ranged champions.

The only viable way to combine these two items at all is on rangeshifters like Elise, Nidalee, Jayce, Kayle...

DaedricChampion

11-14-2012

ashe and vayne op

ploki122

11-14-2012

Awww... we need the on-hit to nearby target on melee too... think about how happy Sej and Amumu would be

Skaithak

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeskaterX View Post
Has anyone posted about this + Tiamats on say fiora or something? I because fi this works on melee characters you could have some pretty sick aoe shred champs.
I think you missed the line that says "Ranged Only"

TOP10 ELO

11-14-2012

wow no responses from the dev? i'm desapointed

Haste

11-14-2012

asd

GingerGerald

11-14-2012

I saw this and thought "Twitch. Twitch poison... Spray and Pray." and then I thought "I need to change my pants."