Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomcivilian0 View Post
How will this item work on Twitch? It seems to work well with his ability to deal, and need to deal, area damage, but I feel the interaction could be a bit... strange.
Twitch and Varus are going to AoE nuke everyone.

Oh baby.

Karn Bishop

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariatria View Post
Another question. If I'm shooting Target A as my primary, but there's a Target B next to him with a thornmail. Do I still take the thornmail damage?
Thornmail is being removed i believe.

KHDragonn

11-14-2012

I was so worried about split push teemo when they said they were removing Spark.

Now I am happy again ^-^

Can't wait!

brningpyre

11-14-2012

Sometimes I really do believe that Xypherous is a wizard.

cwcriner

11-14-2012

huh.

that's different.

ViashinoWizard

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solance View Post
What
The
Eck!?

How will this fight spots with PD though?
PD is getting its MS heavily nerfed and losing some AS. The two of them are going to be a tradeoff between aoe damage and on-hit application (Hurricane) or higher single-target damage with crits (PD).

Kael Vonrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Here is how I am going to call the interaction.

Teemo : Yes, just like Miss Fortune and Varus, All of teemos shots are imbued by his passive

Draven : No, only the target hit by his thrown axe gets benefit from his passive going off, also, the other two targets will never be able to be touched by his passive due to the fact that his apssive triggers on crits

Kogmaw : I'm not sure, it can be argued that his spit is directly what is causing the shred, and not some magical ability to imbue targets, but what will definitely happen is an increased range on the extra shots.

Ashe : I'd say that only he primary target will get slowed, since it is the frozen arrow that is causing the slower movement, not any shot shot by her.

Vayne : The reason she cannot proc multiple silver bolts is that silver bolts can only exist on one enemy.

ITEM INTERACTIONS

I could see them allowing items to go either way, but right now I see them only allowing items to hit the primary target. This would prevent you from being able to augment the damage on the extra attacks through any means but by buying Attack damage to increase it directly, or ability power to increase it indirectly through your passive. Allowing Item on-hits to proc with this item would be extremely strong in some cases. Witts end and malady would be fine, but Sheen, Blade of the Runed King, Frozen Mallet would all be too strong. The only item interaction is see happening is that witts end will gain a stack of MR per target hit, but not proc its additional damage.

I would love to see Xypherous just quote my text and say ^this

ViperVentedos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Teemo with Hurricane, Ionian spark and a malady.......................
Poison lightning bolts everywhere...the sheer horror

Myslead

11-14-2012

winning

Thryale

11-14-2012

So, where is the replacement tiamat for ezreal? Ez can get aoe procs on his q anymore and I'm getting the sinking feeling that ad caster ez is no longer gonna be viable with all these item changes.

That aside, this item looks rather interesting. However, how op will this make attack speed on hit proc teemo? And how exactly will this item work on kayle?