Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfestedJesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Dear God Twitch...

SheriffV2

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDeath View Post
twitch gg

on a side item related note: are you guys looking into GA. seriously
Riot mentioned that they are removing GA. Or at least the armor and mr on it, and making it JUST res you.

Jaymoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVHero View Post
A few questions:

Do the secondary bolts prioritize champions?

Does this effect work when shooting at turrets? This would be problematic, as champions could stand at the turret to prevent you from pushing it down, simply because you would take turret shots as soon as your bolts damaged them.
^ This summoner is asking the right questions.

sniperworm

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomorian27 View Post
aren't silver bolts on hit though? Why make the special case to not have them apply?
I would imagine that this does not work with Vayne because silver bolts is unique in that it resets every time you switch targets but requires a certain number of stacks to activate. If anything you should be happy that this item doesn't completely nullify silver bolts (since technically the silver bolt stacks should just constantly shift between the 3 targets and you'll never proc it).

Jesus Jon

11-14-2012

Why did the title of this thread immediately make me think Volibear?

Then I come in here and I see "InfestedJesus" post right above me.

What the hell is going on...

Shattered Light

11-14-2012

Haven't read through all the posts but good Lord, does this mean Janna's shield effectively increases ranged AD by 100? It should be +50 on the targetted enemy and then + 0.5(50+50) for the two additional enemies correct?

Desmond Law

11-14-2012

Will it proc Guinsoo's rageblade? giving 3 stacks per hit? And dam graves will be so effing op. 6 sec CDR just for auto attacking

Dimrain47

11-14-2012

I'll chime in and ask about the interaction with Kayle again. I'd assume it procs her passive on each target hit, but with her E up will the bolts splash as well?

Sylvr

11-14-2012

Scumbag Xypherous... drops a bombshell like this and doesn't followup for 2 hours.

If I didn't love you so much, I would hate you.

Noobgrenade

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
How would this interact with someone like Kayle?
Interesting question, since Kayle's fury splash isn't counted as an on-hit (procs spellvamp, etc). I'm thinking the splash wouldn't be set off by secondary targets, but since the magic damage which hits the primary target is figured as an on-hit (does not proc SV, etc), that probably would.
Prolly passive 2.