Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGC ICE

11-14-2012

......How is this not OP?

Naterate

11-14-2012

What's the range on the shots?

Switzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Is this item (along with BotRK, aka finally a life steal item for on-hit builds) meant to help bring on-hit champions back to viability? I noticed that it is arguably more effective for on-hit builds (full effect of on-hits, only half of your AD), and all the stat benefits are piled onto attack speed.

AverageAdam

11-14-2012

For Tristana, does it provide the Explosive Shot passive? If so then I will be highly satisfied.

Sabrestrike

11-14-2012

I imagine you're going to get a lot of these kinds of questions so I guess I'll ask them here. Can the minor bolts crit, will they apply TF PaC, while in ranged mode will Kayle's bolts splash, would sona powerchord fire AoE, will Lux AoE proc sunlight from the mini bolts? I could go on but the case by case basis here could get extensive.

Mirelyght

11-14-2012

i'm surprised at no further red replies or clarifications.....

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Somehow, my callous cynicism is slowly being burned away. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?

Mirelyght

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrestrike View Post
I imagine you're going to get a lot of these kinds of questions so I guess I'll ask them here. Can the minor bolts crit, will they apply TF PaC, while in ranged mode will Kayle's bolts splash, would sona powerchord fire AoE, will Lux AoE proc sunlight from the mini bolts? I could go on but the case by case basis here could get extensive.
it says right in the description that they cannot crit

IonDragonX

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDominooo View Post
Why does Varus get blighted quiver stacks off hurricane but Vayne doesn't get silver bolts procs? Is it because silver bolts can only be on one target at a time, or is it simply a balance issue?
OK, GUYS! You can STOP ASKING this now!

It's because of how Vayne's W functions.
Quote:
Passive: Consecutive attacks and abilities mark Vayne's target with silver rings. The third consecutive attack or spell against the same target will consume the rings, dealing true damage (capped at 200 against minions and monsters). The rings are removed if Vayne attacks a different target or doesn't attack for 3 seconds.
Do you get it? Is this clear enough?!
Quote:
The rings are removed if Vayne attacks a different target.
If the Hurricane tried to apply rings to all three, then only one would be left after the auto-attack. It would happen again on her next AA, so she would NEVER get a third ring.

RobertZimmerman

11-14-2012

Just commenting to see if I have a badge.
Cool post though.
Edit: It appears not...Gold only for ranked team 5's/3's?