Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroKuno

11-14-2012

What I am wondering is how the changes are interacting with other items such as Black Cleaver and the new items.

Kyrrion

11-14-2012

Kayle. Splash all your damage and armor/mres shred.

Utopain

11-14-2012

Does this allow Urgot to debuff 3 people at once? Or am I misunderstanding that.

Bad Life Choice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Ok, lets run down the list of possibly interesting interactions that could use clarification:

Draven's Q&Passive, Kayle's ranged AoE, Kennen W passive, Lulu passive, Lux's mark proccing, Tristana E, Twisted Fate W&E, Twitch Passive, Urgot Passive.

Anyway, the item looks cool. We may see AD carries diverge into either IE/PD or BT/RH builds.

DasPhantom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

So does this mean if I was to play Ashe that with Q my auto attacks would slow everyone hit with hurricane as well?

Sylvr

11-14-2012

Xyph, you should probably just go through the list of all ranged champs with on-hits and tell us how this will interact with it...

Xenotime Gaze

11-14-2012

I like it, but what confuses me is how the heck does this apply to:
Twitch
Sivir

^ my 2 favorite Carries atm.

MrHarz

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Life Choice View Post
Ok, lets run down the list of possibly interesting interactions that could use clarification:

Draven's Q&Passive, Kayle's ranged AoE, Kennen W passive, Lulu passive, Lux's mark proccing, Tristana E, Twisted Fate W&E, Twitch Passive, Urgot Passive.

Anyway, the item looks cool. We may see AD carries diverge into either IE/PD or BT/RH builds.
Don't forget Sona powerchords.

Potential to slow or damage debuff 3 targets.

Shadow Master

11-14-2012

Uhhh, Ashe being able to slow 60% of the opposing team at the same time seems kinda iffy...

Ahkrisa

11-14-2012

What about Kayle and her E? that's....terrifying...