Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Centuros

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Eww, Graves with 3 targets lategame resets Quickdraw before the duration is up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-14-2012

When looking at all of the different interactions of all of these new items does the balance team worry that these items are overcomplicating things?

Additionally with respect to wit's end in particular but this could apply to rageblade as well: One attack with a wit's end gives the auto attacker 3 stacks or 15 MR right off the bat? Am I understanding this correctly? Of course assuming 3 targets were hit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicBanHammer

Junior Member

11-14-2012

This will be useful on Panth, I assume?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotfire

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Yes - this is probably true. Which is why we're doing these item additions in pre-season. .
You say in preseason, will there be any soft elo reset after the changes are made and we shift into the real season three?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R2D2 Bot

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragull2 View Post
How does it interact with LIFESTEAL?

Because I could see 2x the normal lifesteal being... problematic.
same


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varidan

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyspells View Post
4) Is there any chance that hurricane bolts will hit nearby neutral jungle monsters and draw their aggro?
This isnt necessarily a bad thing, seeing as how with jungle changes they will be attacking the closest player now, so you aggro wraiths onto someone, they start taking wraith damage lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narvuntien

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Well thanks for taking the time to go through this with us.

I am concerned about Kayle itemisation but I suspect there is more AS items to be revealed right?

I am still looking for an item to replace black cleaver in my build.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Centuros

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
The problem with IE/PD/BT at the moment is that it's also simultaneously, the strongest defensive build because of the huge amount of MS that PD offers.
Also because lifesteal is REALLY strong.
Especially when you ALMOST kill a carry, and they just heal to full off of a minion wave right before your friends get there...

BT not being unique when literally EVERY spellvamp item is (all three or so, lol) just boggles my mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vyzen

Senior Member

11-14-2012

If I build this item on Kayle, will it fire bolts when I activate righteous fury? Righteous Fury does not travel. It lands instantly. Will the bolt travel as well? Will there even be bolts? If so, will the bolts apply on-hit AoE from Righteous Fury? Will the attacks recieve bonus damage from my ability power? It's all so confusing,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thor2

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkofIce View Post
Why does Vayne get special code to let her arrows proc but not Orianna's passive? I understand that if you didn't, it would completely remove one of Vayne's spells, but I think that it comes off as inconsistent when Orianna doesn't get the same treatment with her passive. Or am I misunderstanding how their on-hit effects are different?
Go read previews post of xyph