Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dustyspells

11-14-2012

Wow, it is amazing how Xypherous replies so quickly to these literally tons of questions.
By the way, many ppl seems to be concerned about teemo but I am personally a lot more concerned about Kog'maw. Yes, teemo is going to have a lot better damage output but how long would teemo sustain in a team fight with such short range and brittle health? Real issue is Kog'maw with his W on. He can shoot from much safer safe distance and if he happens to hold something like Frozen mallet or malady, he will be real nightmare to enemy team.

EnvyDragon

11-14-2012

If you used this on, say, Orianna or Teemo, and you also had Blackfire Torch equipped, would this apply BFT's apply-on-magic-damage effect to all targets hit?

Rippyman

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiz Khalifa View Post

2. How does this work with Ionic Spark?
I guess you haven't hear the news. IS gettin chopped.

IS1c1d21220aa58ffe97d65

11-14-2012

Pardon for asking but what are its components? would it be viable for AP Varus?

Earl of Madness

11-14-2012

I know i've mentioned this a few times. but my first question. Will Hurricane proc Draven's Wicked Blades? Second. Will the Single target carries get items to benefit them as well?

That they really shine with this item is a good item and I love it the problem is at the moment that I play and love most single Target carries and I don't want them to be outclassed in teamfights just because of one Item.

dustyspells

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Wapner View Post
Since there is no search function for this forum, this may have been asked already.

How will this work with other items like Ionic Spark?

Edit: ^Haha
Ionic spark will be removed in next season.
And I actually think this is part of reason why it should be removed.
Hurricane + ionic spark will be really terrifying

MrSchnitzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

What about twitches ult lol

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Xyph, 2 questions.

1. In lane if you fire at a minion and the hurricane shot hits a champion, will this draw creep aggro?

2. If you fire at a lone minion next to a turret, will a hurricane bolt hit the turret?

Thanks for all your work on the items, looks like i'll have a lot of fun theory crafting.

Stopkilling0

11-14-2012

Question about hurricane and Tiamant / Hydra thingie
So exactly what is Kayle classified as. If I bought both on Kayle would both apply? Or one over the other?
Tiamant when I use mele and hurricane when I use ranged? :I

Backtime

11-14-2012

Xypherous, make more items that apply only to a certain champ. Like with victor or rengar, only on adc's. Just throw some passives on them that affect there moves. For example on vayne the items passive could be increased tumble range, increased ult duration or even increased chasing speed. Ezreal could have increased range on his e, his w/q could have a 25 % chance to slow. Cait could have a 25 % chance not to use her headshot. Graves could reduce two seconds with his e or something idk. Kog can have increased range on his passive or speed or something. IDK just start with vayne.