Who needs LCS

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiveTheBread

Member

08-31-2013

When OGN shows LCS with 100 times better plays
#thingsfakerdoes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jim Jìm

Senior Member

08-31-2013

BUT SAINT ACTUALLY MANAGED TO SMITE
THATS AN AMAZING PLAY
sincerely, NA standards


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gravitas

Senior Member

08-31-2013

Except that watching it is horrid with the resolution they allow for free. I'm not going to spend 10.00 and then have to go through the bull dump of stopping the re-curring payments just to watch their games. Then need to re-do that each time their series are on.

Such a rip off. You can't even read the player names, etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiveTheBread

Member

08-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabangbang View Post
Except that watching it is horrid with the resolution they allow for free. I'm not going to spend 10.00 and then have to go through the bull dump of stopping the re-curring payments just to watch their games. Then need to re-do that each time their series are on.

Such a rip off. You can't even read the player names, etc.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...in_hq_without/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gravitas

Senior Member

08-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveTheBread View Post
:O So tantalizing, but it says page can not be found. ;-;

nvm it's the stupid LoL site or something. Can't select and right click to go to a site to avoid the ridiculous "You are leaving LoL...." thing sometimes.

Thank you!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saltines

Senior Member

08-31-2013

ogn is on too late noone has time for that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiveTheBread

Member

08-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabangbang View Post
:O So tantalizing, but it says page can not be found. ;-;
something is wrong with your browser. can't blame ogn for that can you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krivinn

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gravitas

Senior Member

08-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveTheBread View Post
something is wrong with your browser. can't blame ogn for that can you
No, I can't. In fact, if you actually read, I did not 'blame ongamenet for that.''

Any how, I got it now! Just needed to fiddle with it a bit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

March of Dimes

Senior Member

08-31-2013

These are the people that decide to start watching a sport on a whim and pick the best team to root for just because they want to cheer for a champion. The true measure is what happens when their once-dominant team/scene dries up. Looking at you, chinese-master-race dota2 fans .


12