Bug - Can't Log In

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

odellus2

11-14-2012

I can't log in with my main account or visit any of the forums with it, while I can when I log into my secondary account. When I try to log in, it makes the 'clink' sound and then my password disappears and my username turns grey. It then stays like this for about 30 seconds and gives me the option to send an error report (which does nothing when clicked) or not send a report. I've been trying to log in for over an hour now and I still can't get into my account. This happened a few times yesterday but I was able to log in eventually. This doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I reset my password and after doing so it sent me to the confirmation page and even said that I wasn't authorized to access the page...

Help would be much appreciated.

odellus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

At least now I can see and post on forums. Still can't log in.

Greenwood

11-16-2012

I can't get in either, getting pretty upset

sexsy

11-16-2012

I had the same problem (type in correct login info, name grays out, password disappears, login sound, but loginscreen music continues playing and nothing happens). I went to my LeagueOfLegends/RADS and deleted all text documents and files (not directories/folders). I deleted everything in my LeagueOfLegends/RADS/temp folder. Deleted everything my LeagueOfLegends/Rads/downloads folder. Essentially went around deleting text documents and small files that are not core to the game. Upon relaunching league, I had to press Accept 8 times, did not have to download anything new. Click Play, then logged in as normal. The game seemed to launch faster, but otherwise back to normal.

Serafe

12-30-2012

11-16-2012
I had the same problem (type in correct login info, name grays out, password disappears, login sound, but loginscreen music continues playing and nothing happens). I went to my LeagueOfLegends/RADS and deleted all text documents and files (not directories/folders). I deleted everything in my LeagueOfLegends/RADS/temp folder. Deleted everything my LeagueOfLegends/Rads/downloads folder. Essentially went around deleting text documents and small files that are not core to the game. Upon relaunching league, I had to press Accept 8 times, did not have to download anything new. Click Play, then logged in as normal. The game seemed to launch faster, but otherwise back to normal.

tried this and it didnt work

Fiji Kingz

03-03-2013

I this a bug or what?