Refund button missing specifically from the 3 champions i need it for

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsaneSamurai

11-14-2012

Hi, I recently bought the digital collector's edition, but I already had 3 of the champions included. I wished this was made more clear but as it was still a pretty good deal I went ahead and got it. I was recently informed of the refund button, so I got happy thinking I could get my IP back for those guys I bought twice, but to my dismay the refund button was there for every champion I bought except the 3 that were included in the pack. Is there any way to get these buttons active?

If not I suppose I'll live, but it would be nice if these things were made more clear to new users. I had no idea the champions I bought were also in a bundle because the game doesn't tell you anywhere else besides clicking unlock on the bundle in the shop. Anyway, The game rocks, and apart from this and a slew of mean people, it's been great so far Nice work guys!

ShadyGrave

11-14-2012

As far as i know bundles cant be refunded because, well, they are bundles. If you spent rp you can try emailing support about it, if it was IP, i would say you lost a little but its not too bad. I did the same thing back when i first joined, except back then we didnt even have the refund option.

AcidKats

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneSamurai View Post
Hi, I recently bought the digital collector's edition, but I already had 3 of the champions included. I wished this was made more clear but as it was still a pretty good deal I went ahead and got it. I was recently informed of the refund button, so I got happy thinking I could get my IP back for those guys I bought twice, but to my dismay the refund button was there for every champion I bought except the 3 that were included in the pack. Is there any way to get these buttons active?

If not I suppose I'll live, but it would be nice if these things were made more clear to new users. I had no idea the champions I bought were also in a bundle because the game doesn't tell you anywhere else besides clicking unlock on the bundle in the shop. Anyway, The game rocks, and apart from this and a slew of mean people, it's been great so far Nice work guys!
Well, you didn't receive them twice, you know? Also, check to see if they show up earlier on the list, because if you bought them before then they should be lower on the list.

Another thing, if its been more than 90 days since you bought those 3 champs, you won't be able to refund them .

InsaneSamurai

11-14-2012

Sorry! I should have been more specific. The bundle is no refund, but i figured that was normal. When i scroll down to the individual champions though they all have a refund button except the 3 from that bundle. The earliest one I bought was on the 5th of this month, so the time shouldn't be the issue. My only guess is getting them twice messed something up in the purchase history somehow.

AcidKats

11-14-2012

Quote:
Sorry! I should have been more specific. The bundle is no refund, but i figured that was normal. When i scroll down to the individual champions though they all have a refund button except the 3 from that bundle. The earliest one I bought was on the 5th of this month, so the time shouldn't be the issue. My only guess is getting them twice messed something up in the purchase history somehow.
Yeah, then you should probably send a support ticket via https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new

They may be able to refund you what you paid for the 3 champs seeing as it hasn't been anywhere near the time cut-off.

InsaneSamurai

11-14-2012

Awesome I couldn't find that anywhere. Thanks for the link!

Ladayen

11-14-2012

I wouldn't even worry about it. Champions in bundles are pretty cheap ones. Save your refunds for later when you get to the more expensive champions.

Ecclesian

11-14-2012

Quote:
apart from this and a slew of mean people
Welcome to LoL where people pleasure themselves based on how mad they can make you. If you "rage quit" they will then report you and you could get banned. Make use of the ignore button as replying to these kinds of people only make them get worse. Besides, typing is less playing. I hate it when people on my team die because they were more worried about typing than being aware that they just got ganked.

There are also many good people who play that will take their personal time to help you and encourage you. Like me and the nice fellows who have also commented on your thread.

Don't worry about a few champs... You will get so much IP over time that it won;t even matter to you. I bet the first time you save up 6300 IP you won't even remember the other champs lol.

Btw, for the most part, the 6300 champs are better to save for than buying the cheaper ones. There are some really good cheap champs, don't get me wrong.

Always do research on a champ before you buy it. Watch vids of how they are played to see if they fit your style.

Finding your style of play is really important in this game. For example, just about everyone complain about Elise because they die alot and don't do much damage with her. This isn't because Elise sux like they say she does, it because they suck with Elise. I rock with Elise. There are other champs I am not good with and I never understand how other people seem to do so well with them, like Nautilus. For some reason I just don't often do well with Nuat.

Good luck friend and may you always have friendly team mates!!!