Ranked loss glitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Llamassss

11-14-2012

So far I have played two ranked games as Jax and my team won them both. I was invited to play a custom game with a friend and saw that in the game lobby I am listed as 2/1 instead of 2/0. Anyone else come across this as well?

DR3N the King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-14-2012

I've had a similar gltich. I was 1350 after the reset. I lost my first game, dropped to 1307 or so (don't remember exactly). Then I won a game and now i'm at 1297. How did i end up lower after winning a game? Also in custom game lobbies it's not showing any wins or losses when before my last win it was showing the loss.

Llamassss

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR3N View Post
I've had a similar gltich. I was 1350 after the reset. I lost my first game, dropped to 1307 or so (don't remember exactly). Then I won a game and now i'm at 1297. How did i end up lower after winning a game? Also in custom game lobbies it's not showing any wins or losses when before my last win it was showing the loss.
Hmm, and when it doesn't show your wins/losses it means you're under 1200, so it seems like you've been seeing a much worse side of the glitch than I have been.

HawksGoCAW

11-14-2012

Right had problems with Elo last pre-season. Thus, I'm avoiding ranked until next year

Llamassss

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksGoCAW View Post
Right had problems with Elo last pre-season. Thus, I'm avoiding ranked until next year
Seems to be a wise choice thus far!

Llamassss

11-14-2012

Fix this, Riot!!!!

Llamassss

11-14-2012

Bump! I want this more known!

Llamassss

11-14-2012

bump

Llamassss

11-15-2012

Still have this undeserved loss and loss of elo, I want this fixed.

Llamassss

11-16-2012

Still not resolved.