Buff Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Please Buff Darius

- Gap Closer is a Joke
- No Sustain
- No Escape
- Too Reliant on his Q early game
- Heavy Mana Costs
- His Ultimate is incredibly weak late game
- His early game is destroyed when playing against kiting champions
- Too many counters to name
- Little to no Crowd Control
- Ultimate usually does not refresh due to player wanting to maximize damage dealt
- Mid-Late game his Damage is usually horrible considering that his damage is low, everyone has armor, and the only thing he can help with is pulling enemies, and a bad late game ult.

He will need a stronger early game to be more viable
- some sort of sustain
- some sort of escape
- or just a stat boost of some sort

no comments from under gold scrubs
thank you

Peligrad

11-14-2012

Darius is in the first two tiers of every current RoG tier list in every format...

There is no reason to buff him...

He jungles well, he lanes well, he can build how ever he wants practically...

There are probably 80 champions that deserve a buff over this guy...

I could see them rework him a little...make him not so polarized...

Maybe give him some utility for some damage somewhere....

But not a straight buff...

Cyraknoss

11-14-2012

Darius wont be a viable pick in SR untill they completely remove his ult for something good. His ult, like Garens is what makes him an undesirable choice as it's a KS skill that feeds the team member who doesn't need or benefit from it. Darius dominates in lane which makes him a great noob stomper but he falls off late game and he's pretty much useless in team fights which means every kill Darius racks up is one that would have been better served on literally any other member of his team.
However fixing Darius to make him viable will also make most people who like him stop playing the champ as he'll stop being the lane dominating noob stomper.

GFireflyE

11-14-2012

Troll post. Nothing to see here.
/thread

Kevin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFireflyE View Post
Troll post. Nothing to see here.
/thread

hey hey hey get over 1k+ elo s2 before u can comment on my thread ^_^

Im Blind

11-14-2012

He actually is really really bad.
Everyone says "DARIUS IS OP" because he gets the kill.. OH sorry, I meant killsteal.
Darius just ults up, gets a kill, does the same thing 4 more times and "penta kill" and people say "Holy **** nerf darius!"
Honestly, his damage output is really lacking. For a bruiser. He has to either go tank no damage, or squishy high damage. NO inbetween. if he does, he lacks in both areas.
I played him once ranked, and I dominated.. only because it was Nasus top. If it were a teemo? Or a GP? or someone with ranged harass/harass, I'd be done for.

Darius beats.. 1% of the champions in top lane. Loses to 99%. If you feed him, then he gets OP. Like every other champion.
Too many people say he's OP because they don't know how to play/team play. I NEVER got fed as darius without the help of my jungler, if you didn't ward, you shouldn't play.

Im talking about ranked games, Riot shouldn't balance over normal games, because it's BLIND PICK.
Ranked games, if the enemy picks darius, you should know who to play to counter him (Anyone with a good harass)

Darius should get a utility skill. Perhaps change his W to something to push enemies back. I understand bleed applies a slow, but it doesn't help if you need to get away from a gank. Almost every lane champion has an escape. Darius should get one too. There's way more OP champions than Darius. Too many counters against Darius, he isn't OP. But I think he needs to get a buff, since his passive now is useless.

Armaurahn

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukyu Wild View Post
hey hey hey get over 1k+ elo s2 before u can comment on my thread ^_^
implying that the lower brackets aren't filled with complete ****ing noobs who **** every game up and keep you stuck in **** elo, i find no point in playing ranked on this game, it's a waste of time if the stars don't aline and give you away past all the horrid ****ing noobs