@Riot I'm loving Zed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senoshu

11-14-2012

To whoever made this champion my heartfelt thanks to you. I haven't had this much fun since I first picked up the game and bought Talon pre-nerfs as my first champ. This learning curve with him is a little rough but I'm starting to get the hang of it and it just gets better. It's like Talon and Katarina had a baby then gave it to Singed where he spliced some wukong DNA onto the kid with a twinge of his own flair to add that extra hint of troll.

I think he may get nerfed a little once high level play really gets the hang of him but until then I'm going to enjoy my nostalgia and ability to once again top lane an assassin.

Thank you.

11-14-2012

I think you've been getting carried a lot. The only game you've done well with him was a 1v1 custom game. This champ is grossly under powered.

Ansaa

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar ┴ang View Post
I think you've been getting carried a lot. The only game you've done well with him was a 1v1 custom game. This champ is grossly under powered.
Well... I looked at his match history, Senoshu [Level 30] out of the last 10 games has played Zed 6 of those 10 times. 5/6 of those games were victories.

So.... I'd call 11/3/6 a good game for him.

Senoshu

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
Well... I looked at his match history, Senoshu [Level 30] out of the last 10 games has played Zed 6 of those 10 times. 5/6 of those games were victories.

So.... I'd call 11/3/6 a good game for him.
Thank you for checking that again. I was a little confused on him only seeing the customs I played with my friend. And as I said I'm still getting accustomed to him. I miss a fair amount of skill shots and I'm definitely not abusing my leaps to their full potential but I'm still doing pretty well already.