WTB new akali skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyChalice

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriez View Post
I'd like to see a new malphite skin first honestly, poor ******* is so unlucky with skins, four leaf clover or no.

Dragon rock form malphite would be pretty awesome to be honest(red, with stone wings and what not)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rehno

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
Ew nurse Akali? More sexually themed costumes, great >.>

Stinger and Crimson are a hundred times better than all-star btw. they capitalize on how bad-ass she looks not how horny she can make 12 year-old kids.
The closet is over there. Please go back into it.

I do agree though. Her stinger skin is one of the best skins in the game, imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Utensil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriez View Post
I'd like to see a new malphite skin first honestly, poor ******* is so unlucky with skins, four leaf clover or no.
+1

I love playing Malphite but his skins are so awful. Poop brown or puke green, take your pick!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amiithystine

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by augr View Post
The closet is over there. Please go back into it.

I do agree though. Her stinger skin is one of the best skins in the game, imo.
I'm not gay thanks. I'm a straight man who retains the capacity to think with his brain over his *****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rehno

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
I'm not gay thanks. I'm a straight man who retains the capacity to think with his brain over his *****.
Then you arent a straight man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amiithystine

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by augr View Post
Then you arent a straight man.
Because being a straight man means I have no control over my own *** drive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yell0wKing

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
Ew nurse Akali? More sexually themed costumes, great >.>

Stinger and Crimson are a hundred times better than all-star btw. they capitalize on how bad-ass she looks not how horny she can make 12 year-old kids.

OH downvotes? Of course. You know what, If you want perversion go read a playboy magazine(oh, wait I'm sorry that would require reading on your part, can't have that), or Look at Porn on the internet. You don't have to take cool champions and turn them into *** dolls. I personally think champions are much cooler when they aren't so heavily sexually themed.
Have you ever attended a girl's soccer game...ever?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chinese poonani

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriez View Post
I'd like to see a new malphite skin first honestly, poor ******* is so unlucky with skins, four leaf clover or no.
Word


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amiithystine

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverse That View Post
Have you ever attended a girl's soccer game...ever?
It's built off the same idea Red-card Katarina is, which we know is not with PG in mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yell0wKing

Senior Member

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
It's built off the same idea Red-card Katarina is, which we know is not with PG in mind.
I can agree with Red Card Katarina - to an extent. I haven't seen a girl referee wearing hooker fishnets yet. However, All Star Akali pretty much looks like the average girl soccer player. There's nothing super sexual about it.