Tribunal needs some changes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaceial

11-12-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5923772/

Honestly in all except the second case, even then it's a pretty slim chance, I think the punishment was unwarranted. This is the first time I've been to the tribunal and after this I really question its effectiveness. One I think it's ridiculous it doesn't tell me what I'm reported for and people can report me without giving a reason. On the occasion I report a player, I always make sure to write a comment as to what the offender did. It doesn't even seem like the people who passed judgement read the cases. You can see that I did not start any of the negative attitudes in any of these games. I mean in the third game I reported because someone called mid after I had already picked and gets pissy because I still go mid and then states that they won't help me. I wasn't even taking that game serious, I was just wondering if I had fixed some connection issues in my network. In the first game a teammate gets pissy because I said stop aiming the tank. Even the enemy team sees how crappy our team fights are, then she convinces the bot lane, mumu and galio, which also fed to report me. Finally the second game, which I could see being punishable even though I don't agree, all I did was troll the guy who was bashing the entire team. I find it completely ridiculous that in a team game I'm prohibited from commenting on the teams performance or take a chance getting suspended because i hurt someones feelings and they can report me for literally no reason.

AdunSaveMe

11-12-2012

Two wrongs don't make a right. Reading those cases I can pretty much instantly see that you were giving your teammates ****, calling them noobs, saying they're bad, etc.

The first one, you were being an ass. Saying people are 40 year old losers playing kids games is bad enough as it is, not to mention you were giving Tristana **** the whole game.

The second one is terrible. The fact that you were trolling someone who might have just been having a bad game is a fair reason for a report.

The third one isn't as bad, though you were still an ass just because someone else took mid. It's a bot game; you can go into other lanes and still win. No reason to pick on MF the whole game

Phaceial

11-12-2012

I never said I didn't give my teammates a hard time I just said I didn't start it and that the reports are from the people who did start it, which I think is complete bull. Basically by even validating the reports they're saying I can go into a premade, start an argument with someone then get my friends to report and that will be considered valid, that's absolutely ridiculous. Even with the trist thing I never mentioned anything about her being bad till she started implying I have no idea what I'm talking about because I was at the shop buying items for ONE team fight. She wanted cs I told her to earn it....Hell I even left the lane for ten minutes and just roamed/jungled after that since we didn't have one. as for the 40 year old comment? did you completely skip over where he tries to rip into my personal life by telling me to rage at my wife? literally until that point I only mentioned peoples in game performace, it wasn't until this kid tried to insult me personally that I went that route. On the second game read what I said. I didn't troll him for having a bad game. I trolled him for bashing the team the entire game while he was diving into 1v4 with 2 gp10s on Shen doing no better than anyone else. And the third one I wasn't an ass till she told me she wasn't going to help in team fights, which in all honesty I don't think I would need help in a bot game, but how can a report from her be valid at that point. She basically said she wouldnt help me which is aiding the enemy team, isn't that a bannable offense? So when I don't get my way am I allowed to tell people I won't help them in team fights, then report them and expect that individual to be punsihed?

Basically a bunch of twelve year olds get their feelings hurt and report, meanwhile I couldn't care any less about people starting arguments over an insignificant comment so don't report it and I'm the bad guy? That's what I don't get. They start arguments with me and then report me for responding if two wrongs don't make a right, where's their ban? If both parties are wrong, then why only ban one? This is the aspect that is confusing and needs reform. I never once said I was right, but under those circumstances you cant say I was completely wrong either. I handled the situations like any, hell even the people that passed judgement would. I was calm and never once insulted anyone until I was insulted.

AdunSaveMe

11-12-2012

You want them to be punished, report them when they do something wrong. Don't argue with them and make things worse and then complain when you get in trouble.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-12-2012

Wrong section.

Zombiemaster

11-12-2012

First off, this is the wrong section to post this.

Anyway, I would have voted to punish you, too. Even if you weren't that bad in the beginning, you got a lot worse as the games went on, except for game 3. That one wasn't so bad. If people start to fight with you, then ignore them, wait until the game is over, and report them. There's an ignore button there for a reason. This way, if you get reported, the Tribunal will notice that you weren't being mean or negative, and you won't get banned, at least not because of that one game. But if you continue to fight with that person, it doesn't matter who started it, you can both get reported and banned. If you insult someone at all, it is reportable and bannable. In fact, it doesn't even matter if you insult someone or not. If you're fighting with someone and we can tell that it is a serious argument and the people fighting hate each other, you can get reported and banned for negative attitude whether or not you insult that person.

Besides, you don't know that the other person didn't get banned. Most likely they did, along with you.

TheLoNeLiGhT

11-12-2012

Shouldn't this be in tribunal forum?

AdunSaveMe

11-12-2012

Just quoting from the tribunal policy which you probably should have read:
"Sometimes a player who is reported isn't the worst offender in the case/chatlog. Remember who is being accused before passing judgment on the case. If the reported player is bad, but not the worst, they should still be punished."

Wrong thread, wrong reasons to hate the tribunal.

Finlev

11-13-2012

I hope you get permanently banned. People like you ruin the game for me. You're ignorant and immature. The fact that you're that childish in-game and then come here (in the wrong section) to whine about it is utterly pathetic.

Leninon

11-13-2012

Hello Phaceial

I too feel your pain. I see this game lacking [solocarry], and therefore a 100% team [effort] and [moral], as tribunal [impliment]s [effect]s even outside of game.

However, I too know where you're coming from. Its not easy to mind read and [teach] others the game in matches. But consider this, since the elections where so close, maybe you should look onto others as voters on your [campaign] [push] to total competent victory. You see, they are merely lost (direction less without a standing candidate [leader]--what are their goals/instincts/desires?) and need constant [push]es. You just need to include them into your [masterplan]. Remember, you are the [mastermind] try not to let them slip you up as their joke ( Listen to what you say, but let someone else under your [leadership] watch what the joker does).

Above all, never bleed yourself to [vent] on this site/ [forum]s. Obtain your own [domain] and [audience], and your [effort] will more readily flow into massive [influence] without the massed [bias]ed that binds you now.
Hope for the best, plan for the worst-- Never be out of a plan.

hav fun, an as always mind the [enjoyable experience].

Leninon

ps maybe research tribunal behaviours&avoidance