ATTN: LoL Dev's!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ares Mors Lator

11-14-2012

I bought RP to SOLELY buy the Head Mistress Fiora skin....not knowing it was a special sale event...and I have the RP right now for it 975...and I just want some feedback from an LoL Official, on if you can just either double or triple the price, so I can buy it, she is my main and most favorite champion...I MUST have it!!!!! Please oh Please!!! It's money in your pocket and a continual happy LoL player!!!

Re: Head Mistress Fiora skin

Solution: Please figure out a way to help me buy this skin, THANK YOU!!! Send me mail to my e-mail via my Username and account name if you must...

MaryxxxJane is my LoL handle....Thanks-

Filrin

11-14-2012

I'm sorry to tell you it won't happen. Riot was very clear on this several times: colletor skins (i.e. limited sales) won't ever be put on sale again. It's the motivation for people to get them, to collect them. It's the prize you get for being an active player and contributing to Riot, you get a skin you can show off after the sale ends.

GFireflyE

11-14-2012

Not that it matters worth a penny. RIOT has altered champion skins on MORE than one occasion, basically making the RP put down on the purchase a total and COMPLETE waste.

Filrin

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFireflyE View Post
Not that it matters worth a penny. RIOT has altered champion skins on MORE than one occasion, basically making the RP put down on the purchase a total and COMPLETE waste.
I don't recall any case in which Riot has modified any collector skin. I think they don't ever touch them again after sale ends (makes sense, actually).

GuyWonder

11-14-2012

I kind of think collector skins are lame in the sense that people can't ever get them again. Sure it's a "reward" for being around longer, but it seems like a silly idea altogether.