Does Riot ever read here? Or post here? Or come here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaHa View Post
LMAO. Well said sir!!!
P.S.: Double or single spaced?
MLA format

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-15-2012

I am not convinced that they look here at all.

Evolnemesis

11-15-2012

Sadly, if you want feedback on champions from Riot you are much better off posting in General Discussion... They really do frequent there AND they answer champion and all other kinds of feedback there a lot (as well as posting some inane junk in the occasional troll thread or two)... They really answer a lot of questions and talk to anyone, you just need to go to GD (posting ponies might help too)...

Morello personally answered a question of mine about Heimer in GD minutes after I posted it, despite nobody from Riot saying anything about him in this forum for MONTHS, even in answer to well-written threads that have been on the front page the whole time with thousands of posts and upvotes... So yeah, I agree with the above poster, I'm not sure they DO ever actually look in here...

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolnemesis View Post
Sadly, if you want feedback on champions from Riot you are much better off posting in General Discussion... They really do frequent there AND they answer champion and all other kinds of feedback there a lot (as well as posting some inane junk in the occasional troll thread or two)... They really answer a lot of questions and talk to anyone, you just need to go to GD (posting ponies might help too)...

Morello personally answered a question of mine about Heimer in GD minutes after I posted it, despite nobody from Riot saying anything about him in this forum for MONTHS, even in answer to well-written threads that have been on the front page the whole time with thousands of posts and upvotes... So yeah, I agree with the above poster, I'm not sure they DO ever actually look in here...
Adding this to OP.