Does Riot ever read here? Or post here? Or come here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-14-2012

*takes a spider web off of the ceiling*

Do they know this forum exists? Do they care about what we think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolnemesis View Post
Sadly, if you want feedback on champions from Riot you are much better off posting in General Discussion... They really do frequent there AND they answer champion and all other kinds of feedback there a lot (as well as posting some inane junk in the occasional troll thread or two)... They really answer a lot of questions and talk to anyone, you just need to go to GD (posting ponies might help too)...

Morello personally answered a question of mine about Heimer in GD minutes after I posted it, despite nobody from Riot saying anything about him in this forum for MONTHS, even in answer to well-written threads that have been on the front page the whole time with thousands of posts and upvotes... So yeah, I agree with the above poster, I'm not sure they DO ever actually look in here...

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

yes, they dont care about your opinion unless it has to do with skins though. Aside from that they are more interested in facts and stuff

GuyWonder

11-14-2012

Your post must exceed 1200 words with proper formatting to be taken seriously at all. with facts obviously; lacking any kind of bias or emotional hyperbole.

Best Zod NA

11-14-2012

Yes, they're reading posts here, they just don't reply because it's hard to say exactly what they're doing with what, especially as different people work on different champions.

X74

11-14-2012

When you can count the number of OP threads made in a day in this board on average, you then have the number of reasons why Riot never visits this board.

CamaHa

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWonder View Post
Your post must exceed 1200 words with proper formatting to be taken seriously at all. with facts obviously; lacking any kind of bias or emotional hyperbole.
LMAO. Well said sir!!!
P.S.: Double or single spaced?

Peligrad

11-14-2012

I thought this forum was for QQ farming...

Figured Riot got +3 every time QQ was spammed...

GuyWonder

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaHa View Post
LMAO. Well said sir!!!
P.S.: Double or single spaced?
Double Spaced. Walls of text are never any fun. Also makes reading easier on the eyes.

Tsabo

11-14-2012

No.

IBastardI

11-14-2012

they just care about pro teams opinion..