when did not sending ahri mid become a thing lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

xD katarina, zed, gangplank, malzahar, diana, talon, and darius seem so insistant on it these days. Once upon a time they wouldnt let ahri do any other lane.

Any other champs getting randomly displaced?

out of my past maybe 4-6 ahri games I didn't start in mid I think lol.

Ravenshire

11-14-2012

If they send... say, Kassadin or another hard counter mid, that would make a lot of sense. If they would potentially have a matchup where they could easily roll the top pick without your own top getting boned in reverse, that would make a lot of sense.

Going top for the sole reason "going top" is silly. They're both solo lanes. If you're not choosing your lane based on the enemy comp, why not at least take advantage of Ahri's mobility for extra ganks in mid?

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenshire View Post
If they send... say, Kassadin or another hard counter mid, that would make a lot of sense. If they would potentially have a matchup where they could easily roll the top pick without your own top getting boned in reverse, that would make a lot of sense.

Going top for the sole reason "going top" is silly. They're both solo lanes. If you're not choosing your lane based on the enemy comp, why not at least take advantage of Ahri's mobility for extra ganks in mid?
normally I would. I wanted to try a new build though. Haven't been able to go to the lane I wanted for a while though. Because I don't call my lane in champion select. I feel this is nubbish and scrubby... even if ahri can lane against any champ and still contribute lol

basically I seriously want to reduce the mana regen yellow's in my runes in favor of something that helps the endgame more. But its hard to tell if its working out or not unless I play a kindof normal game... but recently this doesnt happen so much.

Evolnemesis

11-14-2012

People just don't want YOU in mid... it's obviously personal because they are jealous. You know how haters wanna hate.

Arcticfury

11-14-2012

After they rebalanced Ahri to have less defense she wasn't used as often. She's still awesome at mid, so not sure why the community sees a nerf and runs from a champ.

CamaHa

11-14-2012

Oh does that mean that Ahri cult is dying out?? Is it gonna become extinct?

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaHa View Post
Oh does that mean that Ahri cult is dying out?? Is it gonna become extinct?
No, cuz ahri can do any lane. xD we don't care if kat wants to go fail in mid cuz somebody has the common sense to not push the lane